1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED AnTiVegetation - Extended plant parts 2.4

More variation for generated plants and farmables.

1. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Annuschka submitted a new mod:

AnTiVegetation - Extended plant parts - More variation for generated plants

Read more about this mod...

2. mummia

mummia Orbital Explorer

I like what you doing in mods

Annuschka likes this.
  3. ahappydude

ahappydude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Totally agree, your mods is like great expansionspacks thats free(!) Your art in all of your mods are superb, have you been spriting for long?

4. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

5. Peach774

Peach774 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't wait to see this updated!

6. Anchor

Anchor Master Chief

Making the game even more beautiful <3

7. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Annuschka updated AnTiVegetation - Extended plant parts with a new update entry:

Port to 1.0 plus new assets.

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Annuschka updated AnTiVegetation - Extended plant parts with a new update entry:

Bugfix and Grass

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Galacticruler

Galacticruler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

http://pastebin.com/twRRAxWL
    The error in the linked log file excerpt happens pre-main menu and I had to use the unpacker on the steam version to ID that was your mod causing it. Any ideas as to why or how to fix it?

10. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Mh, this looks like interference with another mod oO at least "Exception caught loading asset: /treasure/bees.treasurepools, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /treasure/bees.treasurepools" sounds like it. Could you post a list of mods you have installed? I know FrackinUniverse has Bees... I'll look into it. The latest AnTiVegetation version did not throw errors on 2 of my computers. But I have no other mods installed. I strongly recommend you to backup your player.backup files, just in case.

11. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Yes, it was the bees in Frackin.
    Here is the Bug Fix message that also has the same line numbers as in your error log

Edit: Seems to have nothing to do with my mod, but if you still encounter errors feel free to post again. Maybe it's multiple bugs... oO "No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/grassMod/-")" grassMods is something I do... But there is no pointer in the log to which of my files could cause it. And if the grass is bugged you usually just can't beam on certain new planets *speaksFromExperience*. I suspect that the crumbled array in frackin somehow "bleeds" into the next files Starbound tried to load.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  12. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Update: I've now seen the error message in my own log. It doesn't crash and I have no problem with planets so far. Sadly the log doesn't report which of the 96 biome files has the problem :-/ Looking into it.

Edit: Found it. It was in one of the detached surface biomes called "rocky". However this one is in a subfolder "old" so I'm not sure if starbound even uses them anymore. That's probably why I didn't encounter the problem ingame.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  13. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

14. Alex_Hupsch

Alex_Hupsch Void-Bound Voyager

First, I love this mod, it adds some needed subtle details to the environment. also, I noticed a bug with the red, blue, and yellow flower frames that was making them "float". The frames.patch files were all lacking a line of code and had a bad value on an existing line. I don't know if anyone else has come up against this problem, but I hope this helps...

flowerblue.frames.patch :

{"op":"replace", "path" : "/frameGrid/size", "value":[8,18]}, == add line
    {"op":"replace", "path" : "/frameGrid/dimensions", "value":[8,3]}, == change value from [6,3]

flowerred.frames.patch:

{"op":"replace", "path" : "/frameGrid/size", "value":[8,21]},
    {"op":"replace", "path" : "/frameGrid/dimensions", "value":[8,3]},

floweryellow.frames.patch:

{"op":"replace", "path" : "/frameGrid/size", "value":[8,22]},
    {"op":"replace", "path" : "/frameGrid/dimensions", "value":[8,3]},

15. andhar

andhar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

We have the problem that the flowers are invisible - they seem to be buried in the ground somehow. Maybe it is the same problem like yours @Alex_Hupsch?
    I would apply your changes myself (to try them) but I have no experience in modding Starbound...

16. Alex_Hupsch

Alex_Hupsch Void-Bound Voyager

That sounds like the same problem I was having. Here's a link to the mod with my tweaks to the flower.frames.patch files:

AntiVegetation (with flower fixes)

17. xxlegacy251xx

xxlegacy251xx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

need new update for 1.1.1 none of the planets are loading