1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles 2.3

... and a few short ones, too. 275 new styles!

1. DeviPotato

DeviPotato Void-Bound Voyager

I made an updated version that you can download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24473080/starbound/upbeatgiraffe/AnTiHair-UpbeatGiraffe.zip

There are no new hairs for novakids, this is a direct port of the latest version.

chocosamara and teihoo like this.
  2. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Annuschka was missing even before the Enraged Koala release - hence her mod's are still for "Furious Koala".

The | Suit likes this.
  4. StarScribe

In that case good luck to the developer who is taking up the reigns on this mod, and once again would love to see it make it into the official mod page :)

5. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you SO MUCH for updating this!

6. DeviPotato

DeviPotato Void-Bound Voyager

I'm uncertain if it'd be ethical to upload it as a main mod without Annuschka's permission. If they don't show up soon though, I might anyway.

Thank you all for the positive response! This was one of my favorite mods and I am glad that I was able to keep it working for others who feel the same way. :)

chocosamara and StarScribe like this.
  7. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

StarScribe likes this.
  8. StarScribe

Nothing unethical, like stated previously just give proper credits and in title mention that this is a continuation of that persons work... if the author comes back I am sure you guys can collaborate to continue improving the mod together. Nothing is better than teamwork to bring new features to the game you all love.

9. chocosamara

chocosamara Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Well my nightly is kinda broken today, so I couldn't really test this. I just did a real quick patch for you, if you're willing you can try it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13248066/Starbound/FloranSchemeMix.zip (this is the mod you're talking about)

chocosamara likes this.
  11. chocosamara

chocosamara Scruffy Nerf-Herder

12. wwk890

wwk890 Void-Bound Voyager

The first 9 or so hair options for the Avians are missing on my game, is there something i can do to fix it?

13. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Check what verion of Starbound a Mod is made for before installing. This mod is for the Furious Koala build. You should be running upbeat giraffe right now. So there will be compatibility issues. (such as missing hair options)

14. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

15. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

16. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Annuschka updated AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles with a new update entry:

NOVAKIDS

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

18. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

i expected 36 new butts; i got facial hairs instead D:

19. CatofRiddles

CatofRiddles Subatomic Cosmonaut

I keep getting this tan line where the brightest color should be. is there any way to fix this? I've been shuffling my mods around to figure out what i did, but i can't seem to get that color to come back.

20. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

Does this mod still works for starbound 1.3.3?