1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles 2.3

... and a few short ones, too. 275 new styles!

1. lavajci

lavajci Tentacle Wrangler

Man, that sure is weird Annuschka. (The merge problem with genders)
    I know it could be remedied with manually editing all of the species files, because I've done it before, but that's a lot of work and trouble.
    Have you tried going onto the IRC or using Twitter @ Tiyuri or Bartwerf? They can probably help solve this.

2. lavajci

Looking into it some more at the moment. There's an IRC for modding specifically. I recommend checking there first.

3. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Annuschka updated AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles with a new update entry:

Requests - Spikes'n'Mohawks

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Annuschka updated AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles with a new update entry:

1.5 | Angry Koala | Merge

5. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Amazing stuff! This is my favorite over all mod for hair, and even with the merge wonkiness, I've pasted around it into the core game files because I need this mod. It is that awesome.

6. Ellary

Ellary Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh my gosh!! make this official! wonderful work honestly! Love the longer hair styles and my friends love the male dreadlock style.

7. lavajci

The website mod downloader seems to be broken right now. Could you post a new download link? I really want to try this out.
    Also, thanks for the new styles!

8. Sigurd Aginulfus

Sigurd Aginulfus Void-Bound Voyager

Same here. The main link keeps starting the download and then giving me a "Failed - Network error". Your alternate link seems to be an older version of the mod.

Please help! This mod is mandatory for my enjoyment of the game!

The main download worked today. For me, at least, it may have been due to the government throttling the internet. There have been a lot of protests and demonstrations in the country I currently live in. Odd that some other files worked, though.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  9. ImpKing_Under

ImpKing_Under Intergalactic Tourist

Whenever i try to open the zip file I get an error message that says it can't open it as an archive. Is there a way around that or am I just stuck?

10. LordRandom

LordRandom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

link of the newest version doesn't work for me. anyone else?

11. lavajci

It's not working for anyone, and that's because the site is buggy. We need an external download link to get it for now.

12. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Alternative download was linked on the mainpage already

I tested the download and it seems fine to me. Is anyone still having problems?
    If I remember correctly I had to upload the latest version six times, because of constant "Bad Gateway" errors.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  13. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

AnTiHair was featured in this ModSpotlight video by TranslucenceY

And on this russian Blog. I have no idea what they are talking about though :V

If anyone else includes AnTiHair in spotlights / let's plays / whatever, feel free to drop me a note. Or post it here if you want to!

14. Otchey

Otchey Void-Bound Voyager

"Request" I was wondering Annushchka, your Avian hairstyles a amazing, but i was wondering if you could add some more, like for instance one that's more towards how they used to be able to fly, so something that makes them look like they want to fly, maybe some sort of winged hair or something?

15. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

16. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Minor fixes, no new hair, metadata

17. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Historic Update! 18 new hairstyles + one beard...

18. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

Mucho Mucho sexy!!! I have to say, post next wipe I will be downloading this puppy and dredding out my Hylotllass !!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  19. Sir Orange

Sir Orange Ketchup Robot

Hey, you, make more mustaches please. The lack of mustaches in starbound is killing me.
    PS, mod looks great.

20. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

I have a couple of ideas. But i want them in their own mod. BUT for now hair/beard/fluff mods are not compatible. So I'm waiting for the next Starbound update and if this resolves the compatibility issues, i will make an AnTiBeard mod... if the problems persist, I will include some beard, beaks and fluff in AnTiHair.

Another problem is, that humans have no "dedicated" beards, like the apex. The human hair is stuck under the body, so it is impossible to make longer beards.
    I looked into interface modding and it is not possible to ADD a new button to the charactercreation that adds beards for humans for now.

Sir Orange likes this.