Anticipation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daniel, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Daniel

Daniel Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sure most people on these forums are anticipating Treasure Adventure World to a certain extend. My question is, why would you like to play the game, what gets your fancy tickling?
    To me, it's not only the great art, but the interesting and dynamic aesthetics the game seems to have, especially this screenshot has gotten me really excited. The vast variation in environment also makes me even more interested.

• Carlsman35

Carlsman35 Astral Cartographer

I just looked at this game and it looks awesome! I look forward to it!

Shippo likes this.
      • ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I thought of pokemon when I saw this thread name. Crogunk Crogunk ribit ribit.

• Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

I have to say what really makes me enjoy the remake over the old version (And thats alot of love right there to begin with) is the fact that now the protagonist has hair. :rofl:

I always wondered why my character was a bald kid. Maybe hes a sailors son?

• Tojo

Tojo Existential Complex

For me I love the aesthetic. I'm glad to see an indie game take a step away from the pixel style that seems to be everywhere. Ive also never played TAG so I'm excited to see why this game is getting a reboot with new content