WIP Anthro characters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Gaveliere, Mar 14, 2016.

?

What would you prefer for the other NPCs?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2016.
  1. Single species for families

46.2%
  2. species based on personality

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Lewis has got to be a Schnauzer... or Dachshund... hes perfect for it

(also, its been bothering to no end... look at Gus and Lewis... put a green cap with an M on Lewis, and a Red cap on Gus...WHO do they look like?!)

• Eldian

Eldian Cosmic Narwhal

I'm in favor of Dragon Wizard, to further hint the whole "is Abigail's true dad" that seems to be implied in game (Have yet to find those texts)

• Gotheran

Gotheran Phantasmal Quasar

Morris would totally be a snake or some sort of really nasty critter. OOOH Maybe a spider!

Anyone else thinking Beaver Robin?

• Biofreak192

Biofreak192 Void-Bound Voyager

are the plans for make the player have diferent anthros species? because there is currently a accesorie that look like a beak and i like to pretend i playing with a avian from starbound

• Thirtyeight

Thirtyeight Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if you want to add text changes to the mod, but in one of Linus' texts, he refers to himself as human. Should this be changed?

• Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I remember Maru mentioning it once too. But changing it would be changing more than the appearance, and it might conflict with other mods that affect those files.

• LackeDragon

LackeDragon Phantasmal Quasar

I love this mod!
                Actually making some Anthro Players series right now to fit in all of that :D
                Have some difficulties with the tail though. (Also, not sure why I got red line on the hands when stopped facing left/right, but meh xD)

Attached Files:

• bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How did you do the ears? That's a part I've been struggling with in my attempts.

• LackeDragon

The only "good" way I found is to add them on the hairstyles.
                    It still disapears under hats though.

• haley2

haley2 Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm.. that face and those ears look pretty identical to my player mod. You wouldn't happen to be copying me, would you? ;P Either way, I like how the tail is turning out, so... keep up the good work, I guess? :)

• LackeDragon

That's because there are your ears :p
                        I actually didn't finished the ears when I posted these screens. I only made the tail. And since I had your mod installed... x)
                        But now the ears are done too :p
                        No worries.

Attached Files:

• haley2

Haha, it's fine! I was mostly just joking. :p I really am glad someone else is working on a player sprite mod like this, adding a tail has been giving me a lot of trouble. ._.

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

wow that looks pretty good! how would it look with a character sporting a long hair? (aka the longest one available)

• LackeDragon

Ahah ok^^ Yeah Tail is... a problem. The biggest problem is the pant taking priority :c
                              Like here, it's not perfect. The tail overlap on the running animation but I modified it to be less visible.

Though, for the face... It's clearly similar but, at first, the muzzle was longer. Strange thing is, it was creating a problem with the blinking animation : if the nose was too long and "overlaped" with the chin, the blinking animation was taking the chin within it... making a unibrow on the character... o_O
                              It was... weird... So I had to do something similar to yours for the muzzle.
                              Though, if you have a solution I didn't found, I would be happy to know it :eek:

About what? The tail? Something like that (see file)
                              (Base is the one by Haley. Didn't started the female one yet :p)

Attached Files:

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
                              • haley2

Huh. That's really weird, I'm not sure why that would happen. :unsure: I guess it must've crossed over into another sprite somehow, but I've never had any issues like that

• LackeDragon

Well try it you will see :p
                                  Just put the chin on your mod one pixel lower in the first line of faces (so it is on the torso) and try in game :)
                                  It's so weird xD

• EmmyBears

EmmyBears Aquatic Astronaut

• Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Wow, that looks great! I was hoping people would start drawing anthro Leah [​IMG]

• KorvasTerindar

KorvasTerindar Void-Bound Voyager

These are by far the best anthro mods I've seen. I love them. They make everyone in the town sooooo much more appealing to look at

• TheFiddleCat

TheFiddleCat Big Damn Hero

How have you been making the muzzle? I personally edited the accessories file to make a muzzle in the beards section so it uses the hair color.
                                        Couldn't figure out tail though, like Haley. Hah:cry:

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.