RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Axel Vei

Axel Vei Void-Bound Voyager

The pixel art is beyond incredible, honestly! It's been quite a while since I've become attached to a character so much that it drove me to make a little mod based off of said character myself, shown in the attached files. :)
    Shane and Arcturus are quite the happy couple so a painting of the two seemed to be a fitting addition to the household. :)

Attached Files:

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Hey guys just wanted to check in and let you know I'm not dead, heh. I'm still going to move forward with trying to fix that last little issue with the translation patch and make a build with it at some point in the near future. I should have more time nearer to the holiday. Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone~

ProjectXR likes this.
      • Rob_Silvermyst

Rob_Silvermyst Tentacle Wrangler

I especially love how good both Maru and Leah look as a bunny and vixen respectively. So far the only anthro kid mod out there is feline, so right now my wolf MC and Bunny Maru have a kitten as a kid.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
        • Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

the wolf baby mod was here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw_doz3eqPMCdkw0dm56emxzUjg

not sure if it still is

Rob_Silvermyst likes this.
          • luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

longevity has added a huge number of new character outfits for festivals and weather, creating a LOT of gaps that need anthro sprites/portraits made for them

edit: i'm currently working on all the different sprites for the new outfits, but portraits aren't my strong suit, so someone with more skill is going to need to make those

this is as many sprites as i can currently handle doing, the number of new outfits is overwhelming, and some characters are worse than others. there are many portraits that still need doing, and just looking at jas and caroline's outfits made me go "....no"
            http://www.mediafire.com/file/aandem4ww3yqa8g/Incomplete+DNNPC+Files.zip

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
              Blanchard likes this.
            • Rob_Silvermyst

Rob_Silvermyst Tentacle Wrangler

• Roskii Heiral

Canine Solidarity

• luna_panshiel

for those of you using longevity, you can delete the longevity DNPCC files from the mod THEN install the anthro mod DNPCC files in their place, that will stop characters from randomly turning human, DNPCC only loads the outfits it has to work with, so removing the ones you don't want (humans, blech) will stop them from appearing without any errors. this is a stopgap fix until the DNPCC files are fully updated

• MiniMikeKD

MiniMikeKD Void-Bound Voyager

I'm pretty sure I'm installing this correctly, but all it does is hang upon launch, then crash

• luna_panshiel

this mod does not affect any of the functions of the game, only art assets, any crashes are from something else going on in your system

• MiniMikeKD

MiniMikeKD Void-Bound Voyager

I -am- installing it right, then, if I copy the contents of the content folder into the content folder of the game, and say yes to all replacements? That's literally all I've done. I can't imagine anything else in my system affecting that

• luna_panshiel

yes but if you're crashing then there's probably a corrupted file, either in the download you're trying to install, or within your base installation of the game. any other mods you may be using can be reacting badly to having their assets overwritten, however the mod itself isn't going to cause any crashes, i'm using it myself

• Warregory

Warregory Void-Bound Voyager

Oh man, this looks like a great mod. Hope you don't mind me asking, but does this happen to be complete, all sprites and portraits replaced?

• luna_panshiel

it has everything within the base game, though the compatibility with the longevity mod needs updating.

• zachstonerock2012

zachstonerock2012 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could anyone post the portraits for Alex? I'd like to see his expressions before I install this mod. Though it looks very nice from what I can tell!

• Roskii Heiral

you could dl it and see for yourself just as easily (if not, more)

• LadyHaywood

LadyHaywood Void-Bound Voyager

I'm trying out this mod with Longevity and some people's icons and sprite aren't showing. I'm not sure if this is because I'm installing it wrong or it's messing with Longevity since it's the only other mod I have that changes ppl's looks.

Maru - Icon: working, Sprite: not working, Relationship Sprite: not working
                                  Seb - edited: I got all of his to wokor
                                  Vincent - Icon: working, Sprite: not working, Relationship Sprite: not working
                                  Caroline - Icon: working, Sprite: not working, Relationship Sprite: not working
                                  Abigail - Icon: working, Sprite: not working, Relationship Sprite: not working
                                  Leah - Icon: working, Sprite: not working, Relationship Sprite: not working
                                  I had put the content in the "Stardew Valley Anthro Mod Full" folder into the "Content" folder and the ones used with Longevity in the "DNPCC" folder. I do want to keep using this mod whenever the marriage mod is updated but I really want to get these working first.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
                                  • luna_panshiel

delete the DNPCC files from within longevity, install the anthro longevity files in their place, you'll get less outfits but they'll stop turning into humans. longevity has just added an enormous number of new outfits and files haven't been made for them yet

LadyHaywood likes this.
                                    • LadyHaywood

LadyHaywood Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you! It fixed everything.

• Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

If the wolf/bear toddler mod isn't available anywhere besides a file hosting service, someone should either start a mod page for it here or on another mod site, or just roll it into this mod. It would fit in nicely with this mod so I don't see why it shouldn't be included. At the very least, link to it in the first post for this mod?