RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

lol, maybe she's allergic

Blanchard likes this.
    • Blanchard

Blanchard Pangalactic Porcupine

That's awesome, thanks Rydel. I'll have it up late tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: Actually, gonna replace it tonight; didn't really get to spend any time at home yesterday but I'll have it up and ready to go tonight.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
      • SterlingLuster

SterlingLuster Void-Bound Voyager

Request to call this mod "Stardew Furry"? LOL

• Nekone Rin

Nekone Rin Orbital Explorer

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but with the ACC/Longevity compatibility patch, do I need to replace the files individually or should I just replace the whole DNPCC folder?

• luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

you need to replace the whole thing.... unless you want specific alternate character visuals

• Nekone Rin

Nekone Rin Orbital Explorer

Thanks!

• Wulven

Wulven Void-Bound Voyager

Guh? Gavel came back?! Aaaaaah~

It doesn't matter how late this is, but this makes it worth all the waiting. I haven't touched Stardew in ages, yet it bugged me every few weeks in the back of my mind that it was left incomplete. No joke. So glad the community stepped in to fill the gaps to great effect, but for me personally, it felt kinda dirty due to inconsistency. But now I can breathe a sigh of relief. I do hope things have been ok, Gaveliere, or are at least fine now. I had legit concern. Incredible stuff as always.
                I applaud everyone involved in every bit and piece of this and related things. And I hope it continues smoothly in the future as updates come and fixes are needed.

Gaveliere and Blanchard like this.
                • Blanchard

@Nekone Rin The file on the front page hasn't actually been replaced yet, I didn't get a chance the last two nights but it'll be up once I get home later tonight. If you are using the latest version of ACC use the patch by Rydel on page 6 of this thread; it's up to date.

Update: I updated the file. I'll add the older file later for at least partial compatibility for those who preferred the old sprites.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
                  • Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Thanks again guys!

I figured since I did krobus and the dwarf I shouldn't leave this guy behind too.
                    henchman.png
                    http://www.mediafire.com/file/vu4ilem747h9fzy/Anthro+henchman.zip

Also Emily is one of those health nuts I'm sure she knows that fish is actually terrible for cats.
                    jk i had no idea she hated fish.

Also, would you guys mind if I polished shane's 1.1 expressions a bit more too?

• luna_panshiel

i don't see why not, can't hurt to have more variations to choose from after all.... also, emily was a black cat in the continuation before you came along and turned her into a calico... seems nobody else noticed before that she hates fish either, heh

• Krystedez

Krystedez Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome back Gave, I'm glad to see you again. I'm a touch jealous at how well you do your work, but I'm wholeheartedly happy to have consistency with the entire mod pack now. You do some amazing work!

I'm glad you liked the overworld sprite to make use of it in anyway for Robin :3 I may continue modding a few things here and there and share my work, but I'm always working these days. Glad to see this is still going <3

• zachstonerock2012

zachstonerock2012 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are there any previews of the different reactions/sprites?
                          For example, Alex shirtless, Emily praying/holding the Y thing?

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

you could crack open the xnb and look at them

• Blanchard

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply; I'm not getting notifications for some reason.

This looks great Gav~ Any status on any additional Shane updates? If they're not just around the corner I'll update tonight. ^ ^

• zachstonerock2012

zachstonerock2012 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Taking this post to heart I did try that, with several different programs, and I just can't get them to open lol.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                                • luna_panshiel

• Blanchard

The main reason we haven't posted much of the different sprite poses and looks is that it would be a LOT of sprites, essentially a flood of them. As for XNBNode, its kind of a pain in the butt to learn. I've got a batch file I use to automate the processes to make things faster and easier. The the link below uses the same kind of thing I do, and it should make things easier to learn. Hope it helps~

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1080/?

• Midaychi

Midaychi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you install this mod via XNBloader rather than straight through content, using the 1.15.4 alpha build of SMAPI it works. HOWEVER, when used also with Longevity, any instance where there is no DNPCC entry for a character, Longevity defaults to the vanilla files for the character. WIthout XNBloader, this would not be an issue, but WITH XNBloader, it defaults to what's in the content folder rather than XNBloader's file redirects.

• luna_panshiel

that would be better posted over in the XNBloader thread than here though, as it's not really a problem with this mod, more a problem with how XNBloader communicates with mods

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                                      • Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Phantasmal Quasar

Is anyone available for commissioning to create a new species for the player character? In this case it wouldn't be so new, since it'd be a panda, like Clint is, but obviously it's require additional work due to being the player character even if Clint was copied to a degree.

I know pandas are more niche in comparison to felines and canineishes like myself, but, yeah, figured I'd ask here in case anyone was possibly open to such a thing. ^n.n^