RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I don't know what to tell you, I can't replicate your issue.

My only advise would be to try dling the mod again and make sure to follow all the directions.

• Rydel

Rydel Void-Bound Voyager

I've also found that both Haley and Penny had one of their portraits shifted off by a pixel, in the case on penny, causing the bottom of her shirt to display at the top of her blushing portrait.

Attached Files:

Roskii Heiral and Blanchard like this.
      • Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Oh jeez, thanks a lot for that catch too Rydel, I appreciate it! I'll add those fixes too within a day.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
        • Rydel

Rydel Void-Bound Voyager

Now, for the reason I've been noticing those: I've created a sub-mod to add compatibility for RTGOAT's Longevity - Dynamic NPC Clothing mod.
          I'm still in the process of thoroughly testing it, but it's working well so far. Just extract it into your Longevity folder, and the dynamic clothing will now match the rest of the anthro mod.

Attached Files:

Blanchard and Roskii Heiral like this.
          • Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Let me know if you ever feel this is tested enough to include as a compatibility patch in the main file and I'll add it~

• xSnowLotusx

xSnowLotusx Void-Bound Voyager

I am tempted to use this...
              True tempted...
              Issue is, while I see you wrote about edits to Emily in the fixes...
              I don't see her picture listed with all the others?
              Is she currently not finished or not made? Or was she simply forgotten to be added?

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I believe some of the screenshots just haven't been added. Emily is added as a black cat~

• Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

The grid of pictures on the first post are the ones that @Gaveliere made. They disappeared before they could do the last few villagers, but fans of the mod have helped create this version with the last few characters finished. c:
                  Is anyone able to get a screenshot of what emily looks like? I believe she is finished.

Sugar-Fable likes this.
                  • Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

I really really need to get around to taking fresh pictures of every character; they are all complete. If anyone wants to help me out with the missing pictures I'd be grateful!

• Rydel

Rydel Void-Bound Voyager

Speaking of portraits, the Longevity compatibility should be good now. I've attached an updated version, which should fix some issues in the earlier upload.

Also, I noticed that in Emily's portraits, her finger in her bottom-right portrait drifts into her bottom-left portrait a bit. I've attached a version which fixes this, and also improves the texturing on her hands to give them a bit more depth and fit better with the rest of the portait

Attached Files:

Blanchard and Roskii Heiral like this.
                      • Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

That's awesome! I'll update the main thread in the next day or so~

If you ever update the patch just let me know and I'll update the main post.

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Finally got around to updating the mod (Independence Day + a wedding between my brother and his Chilean spouse = absolutely no time at all). I started messing around with ACC + Longevity and I have to say it's really really cool, major props to @Rydel for making the two compatible. Thanks a ton for all the help, it's truly appreciated~

I've finally begun making new display icons for the mod for every character. It's been too long overdue, and it's kind of disingenuous to keep using Gaveliere's icons after all this time. Stay tuned for those in the coming days~

Update:
                          I made a goof and borked Emily's in-game sprite on my first upload of the current mod version. If you downloaded the mod as soon as I uploaded it, just re-download and overwrite it with the current fixed version.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
                          • Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Here's a little test run of the new banner icons I'm working on. Does this look good to you guys? One of the pros to re-doing them all is that they will all be the same size (in pixels) so they will "snap together" nicely, and should look nice and even when laid out together. No more of that individual image-by-image skewing thing going on.

Emily.png

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
                            • Asero

Asero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks fantastic! A real shame this mod is so 'underappreciated' in the community.

This mod is pretty much the only reason I'm playing the game again after a rather disappointing update. Can't thank you guys enough for all your effort in continuing working on this!

• Ink Dragon

Ink Dragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

would there any chance of getting a patch for the animal crossing dig spots and this?

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

What happens when you try using both together? I'm on vacation at the moment and won't be by a proper computer this week to look into it.

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I think the digspots may be on the cursors file, I haven't checked either though.

• Rydel

Rydel Void-Bound Voyager

With a new version of Longevity out, I have updated the compatibility patch with the new graphics it added

Attached Files:

Blanchard likes this.
                                      • Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Thanks a ton! I'll update the page when I'm back home from vacation.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                                        • luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

it was driving me nuts how shane was going to and from a lizard to human every other time i saw him, and so i went and filled in all the files that were lacking his anthro form... for the most part you already had the portraits and sprites for his different sets(referencing the ones in DNPCC, shane has a lot of files for only a handful of outfits), they just needed to be copied over, i hacked together hooded sprites for his rain outfits(need touching up), added the missing winter indoor outfit of penny(it was just a copy of her outdoor) and the missing george sprites... between this and rydel's patch above, it SHOULD cover every remaining human sprite until DNPCC updates again...

note: these files aren't organized into their proper folders, and will need to be manually placed where they need to go based on filename

edit: i forgot to remove a few duplicates i was using to keep track of what needed to be replaced, they're identical to ones already in the patches and are safe to overwrite

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
                                            Blanchard likes this.