RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you post pictures of the black tile and the tiles that are off near Leah's Home/Sewer Pipe when you have time? I'll try to figure it out if you do, I haven't noticed the issue myself. I'm using the "Stardew Valley Anthro Mod Full.zip" on the main post. Is there a different post you're downloading from (that's more updated, I'm guessing?)

• Blanchard

Blanchard Pangalactic Porcupine

@ninjakaami Have you heard from either of them by any chance? Also have you hosted your own mod on here by any chance? I've deleted the anthro babies mod from this thread in the meantime. Sorry for the stretches of vanishing, I've been on active duty for awhile.

Also, good to hear from you again ninjakaami~

ninjakaami likes this.
      • ninjakaami

ninjakaami Void-Bound Voyager

I haven't heard from either of them yet, so I think I'm going to send a pm to them both explaining the situation and where I'll be hosting their files in the mean time and I'd take the downloads down if they weren't okay with it. I may give it a few more days after I send the messages before putting them just to be extra sure. ^^

For my own kitty mod, I did have a thread here for it, but it never got any replies and I don't feel like necro-posting in it, so I don't mind if they're hosted along side this mod for their chucklefish forums home. Just makes it easier for everyone looking for the full anthro experience to find everything they need!

Blanchard likes this.
        • Blanchard

Okie dokie, keep me posted. I'll give it a few days before I re-upload to see if they reply. Thanks ninjakaami.

• Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Phantasmal Quasar

Yay! Nice, thank you! :3

• Fyn

If anyone wants this updated for Content Patcher, if you can supply me with the *most up to date* version of this mod, including anything other than Characters/Portraits (like Cursors, the TV channel, etc.), I can work on porting it over. It'll likely break partially in SDV 1.3, but that can be fixed relatively fast by community members, as Mr. Qi gets updated portraits and Penny/Pam/Governor get updated Character Sprites.

• Kielph

Kielph Space Hobo

I'm gonna do some stream of stardew valley with this mod on, and I was wondering if you were okay with that. And if you want me to put a link to your mod

Blanchard and Roskii Heiral like this.
                • Blanchard

There's no one true author of the mod anymore, but Gav is the main one that can claim ownership. They've been fine with sharing their assets with the community in the past and I don't see why anyone would object to you doing any streams of the game. Knock yourself out~

Sorry that I've taken so long to reply. The mod here is indeed the most up-to-date version until stuff breaks enough to be fixed. Also sorry that I never noticed your message about the "black hole" bug from before. I'll do a clean Stardew install with just ACC and see if I can provide an example of what's broken. It's been a long time since I've booted up SDV and I can't remember the particulars off the top of my head.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
                  • Fyn

My god that was hell. There's like 17 separate cursors changes. I did my best to do the overlays in such a way that they'll be compatible with other content packs that change cursors. Journey of the Prairie King is the only one that I had to do a rough job with, because there were so many sprites and it was hard to tell which got anthro'd and not.

Here's the Content Pack, Requires Content Patcher.

Please tell me if there's any errors or if I missed anything. Stardew 1.3 will break part of this until people update some of the characters/portraits for ones that get new ones.

EDIT: For some reason, the forum doesn't want to upload the file. So here's a mediafire link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9skm4p3089s9639/[CP] Anthro Stardew.zip

Plus side: Since the cursors edits are all overlays now, not replacements, it should solve any black hole situations you have. If you still have them, then post a picture of where, as it means someone corrupted a file.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
                      Blanchard likes this.
                    • Blanchard

Sorry for my absence, I've been very sick for almost two weeks. If there's anything major that needs my attention that pops up please ping me and I'll check it out when I'm back home.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                      • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Is there a wolf/canine children mod?

• Blanchard

I've just re-uploaded the Anthro Children mods which have a canine version in there along with a feline one. There's also a bear children one out there somewhere but I don't seem to have it. I thought this was re-uploaded ages ago but it seems Chucklefish's forum broke something. Let me know if everything seems to work with it.

• Sugar-Fable

It worked thanks!

• Sugar-Fable

Thanks for keeping this mod going~
                              [​IMG]

• Fyn

As a heads up, the Content Pack is broken as of 1.3.

We need updated:

Character Sprites: Pam, Penny, Governor
                                Portraits: Mr Qi.

If anyone gets along to doing them, I can fix the content pack (Or you can by replacing the respective images in the content pack I made and then upload it yourself)

• Fyn

In case you don't know what changed, here's the additions that need to be sprited, circled in Red. There's 3 sprites on Pam, 1 on Governor, 1 on Penny, and a non-smiling Mr Qi portrait.

[​IMG]
                                  [​IMG]
                                  [​IMG]
                                  [​IMG]

Blanchard and HopeWasHere like this.
                                  • lxlhunter

lxlhunter Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

So I went ahead and tried to take a go at fixing it as much as I could. I repacked the files with the edits I made for them all. The only thing I couldn't do was add the horns to the hug sprite in Penny's file because I'm no artist and their horns would clip out of frame so that whole thing might need redrawn to fit the horns in for them both. I also added the green skin change for the Governor back that was from the original game, but if wanted I can change that back no problem, just though he was supposed to be green for that (I have not run into this scene in game so I don't know what it's used for)

[​IMG]
                                    [​IMG]
                                    [​IMG]
                                    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2018
                                      Blanchard, Sugar-Fable and kpa5 like this.
                                    • lxlhunter

lxlhunter Void-Bound Voyager

Oh I also made a fix for Robin and Demetrius dancing so now there isn't pixels missing from Robin's snout and hair and moved into other frames.

I didn't include this in the v1.3 fix because I just made it, but it can also be used for people that aren't playing on the beta yet so it can be used for both versions

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Blanchard likes this.
                                      • Blanchard

Thanks @Fyn for pointing out what was missing, and thanks @lxlhunter I really appreciate this, I'll look at compiling it and testing it soon. If it all looks good I'll be tossing it next to the main file until 1.3 comes out of beta if that's alright with you. Thanks again~

Edit: Looks great, if the only thing missing is the horns on the hug sprite that's something that can always be fixed later. I'm gonna toss the mod up now for anyone who wants to play with it in the beta. Thanks again~ :)

Last edited: May 6, 2018
                                          Jonesy likes this.
                                        • Fyn

If someone makes the Penny/Pam hugging sprite for Penny's sprite sheet, I can fix the content pack and upload it for you guys. @lxlhunter did a great job on fixing the Pam and Governor sheet. :) The Mr. Qi one is a good fix for now, but hopefully whoever made it can make an edit to make him less smiley, since the 2nd sprite is meant to be a :wut: face. xD