1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Antares Crafting Mod (Unmaintained) 1.3.2

Crafting Mod intended to be used on the official Antares roleplaying server. (Works anywhere, too.)

1. Kazyyk submitted a new mod:

Antares Crafting Mod - Crafting Mod intended to be used on the official Antares roleplaying server. (Works anywhere, too.)

Read more about this mod...

2. Kazyyk updated Antares Crafting Mod with a new update entry:

ACM 1.1.0 NoClip, Sit Anywhere, Invincibility

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Reno_fezzed_one

Reno_fezzed_one Void-Bound Voyager

4. Sure, no problem. I'll send you a message.

5. Ami-Chan

Ami-Chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

By default, you can already reduce the Matter Manipulator's area of effect to 1 square by holding left Shift.
    This also makes you walk forward at the same speed you walk backwards.

Just in case you were somehow unaware.

6. The idea was to make it so that the default was 1 square to prevent accidental misclicks from totally destroying your surroundings.

7. Ami-Chan

Ami-Chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh but somebody will eventually do that regardless.

Forcing a standard that was already optional just seems.... rude.... or something.

8. The walking speed wasn't something that I had considered originally. I'll likely change this at some point.

9. Kazyyk updated Antares Crafting Mod with a new update entry:

ACM 1.2.0 Readding NoClip, Sit Anywhere, and Invincibility (by Reno)

10. Kazyyk updated Antares Crafting Mod with a new update entry:

ACM 1.3.1 Hotfix

11. LegitlyLeo

LegitlyLeo Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Kazyyk, I was wondering if you could add a way to disable and enable the mod at certain times like when someone wants to play a legit playthrough. It would be easier than to remove the mod and add it back again once done. Would this be possible?

12. It's probably possible, but that would require lua code, and unfortunately I'm not a lua programmer.

13. LegitlyLeo

LegitlyLeo Void-Bound Voyager

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention, but is there any possibility for the invisibility hat/ tech coming back? It would really help with screen shots and roleplay. Or would that require lua code?

14. Since ACM is designed for Antares and I'm not fond of invisibility, I don't have any intentions to ever add it.