Announcing advanced resource research and gathering (ARRG Corp)

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by adamtaa, Aug 21, 2013.

1. adamtaa

adamtaa Title Not Found

I am sorry but this was too fun to not take part in.

Advanced Resource Research and Gathering (ARRG Corp.) is a company dedicated to the exploration, recovery and research of materials and their uses with the goal of being a high quality resource supplier and thinktank. Our agents travel all over the universe dedicating their energies to finding, researching and recovering materiel components for supply in a wide variety of industries.

Need 1200 tons of platinum by tomorrow, want an advanced plasma gatling cannon but have no research facility, or do you simply need to know where the best place to find adamantium is. ARRG agents are capable of sourcing and supplying all of your materiel and research needs. Our massive warehouses contain everything you can think of and our vast network of agents can find the rest.

At ARRG Corp., materiel synthesis is our business.

xalenanar likes this.
  2. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((I will wait while you flesh put this corporation))

3. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((I will wait while you flesh put this corporation))

4. adamtaa

adamtaa Title Not Found

What else is needed to flesh out this corporation. I read the corporation guidelines thread but I would like to know what you are looking for?

5. Axolotemen

Axolotemen Title Not Found

This had its funeral already.

nababoo likes this.
  6. E.T.N

E.T.N Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there! Seeing that you have no proper corporate plan, the EagleTech Industry had personally invited you to join the ranks of EagleTech!

7. Axolotemen

I have my own corporation soo... I will first see what it is.

nababoo likes this.
  8. Axolotemen

Yeah... no

nababoo likes this.