1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Anime/Manga/Video Game Pack 1.8

Brings various accessories in from iconic (and not-so iconic) franchises!

1. riojv21

riojv21 Void-Bound Voyager

i think corvo mask from dishonored will be great

2. Guy-

Guy- Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright guys requests are closed for the time being, i'll update the PLANNED section within 24 hours.

thanks for all the feedback.
    --
    There's a ridiculous amount of mods, not to mention multiple duplicate folders, from what the log says you've got some conflicting files.

I'm not entirely sure which one could be causing problems you may need to remove a few and see if it works, trial and error.

Thanks, always good to see another tales fan, already made Kratos' hair along with Zelos and a few others, i'll drop a hair pack with the next update, and some more tales stuff.

KateisLost likes this.
  3. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

Awesome!!!! Can not wait!!!! Any chance you might add
    the different wings from the game as well? as back slot armors?

4. MrChow

MrChow Pangalactic Porcupine

Earthworm Jim's suit and blaster. :3

*sees "requests are closed" sign*

D'oh... =_=

5. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay more awesome cosmetics :D

6. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Nuts. Was going to suggest a Cave Story Mask of some kind, like Curly's.

7. JunosatoRyu

JunosatoRyu Pangalactic Porcupine

VERY good idea, I had a similar one for a Mimiga mask.

And Since I can't programm for my life, but am a somewhat capable spriter, I'll hereby offer my assistance to Mr./Mrs. Guy- at this point.

Guy- likes this.
  8. JunosatoRyu

JunosatoRyu Pangalactic Porcupine

Rather than to request something, I could offer you a hand.
    I consider myself a not halfbad Sprite artist, but I can't code for my life, so yeah, I might as well offer what I can give.

9. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Heh. Make an unaltered Sue mask, like she appears in the credits before she sneezes back to Mimiga form.

Hell, Demon Crown as a wearable hat... :p Or mini-Balrog.

10. Guy-

Guy- Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I appreciate the offer, however I'm going to have to decline. I don't need any assistance at the moment, perhaps in the future, if you want to message me some examples of your skillset, maybe we could collaborate on something down the road.

I will make that Mimiga mask though, Cave Story is another big favorite of mine, I might do a few more as well.

The requests have been on an exponential growth and I can predict that it will start to be too much, I prefer quality over quantity. (The reason as to why i've stopped requests for a bit)

that's a secret.

KateisLost likes this.
  11. Merek

Merek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Add phoenix wright clothes.
    It is your destiny.

12. Babelrap

Babelrap Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice mod! I love the LoZ masks! :DD Also I was wondering if I could use your bellsprout pet as resources for a pet I wanted to make (but didn't know how) is that ok?

13. Guy-

Guy- Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Absolutely, sorry for the late response, feel free to do as you please with it.

14. Babelrap

So i've finally finished the spritesheet and files and went to test it all out, but the pet keeps dying when I tried to spawn it in. :cry: You got any idea why this is happening? Because it appears for just oooone second before it poofs.

15. Guy-

Guy- Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, I had the same problem when i first started with bellsprout, you gotta make sure all the naming is right in the pet files, otherwise you get the poofing.

If you want, I can take a look at it, just message me the files.

16. Babelrap

Alrighty, here's the mod file. If there's anything else wrong, please let me know. :nod:

Attached Files:

17. ahmad_amjad3

ahmad_amjad3 Astral Cartographer

wait.theres no goku's pajamas(you know..dat orange outfit that goku always wear)?!

18. Space_Dandy

Space_Dandy Void-Bound Voyager

you should do the space dandy outfit to go with the hair baby~

Fullapple1991 likes this.
  19. Fullapple1991

Fullapple1991 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you make Alphonsos' armor from FMA?

20. MysticalStorm

MysticalStorm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod.. but half of the items since i did /admin to see those and use them wont show up.......
    is this a bug?