Animation idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voyager, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

I want to initiate this subforum with my own small suggestion:
    I think that there should be a thing in the game's background that looks static, that is unchanging, and then suddenly there is a brief pop to a different look. Kind of like this gif
    [​IMG]
    Don't know what that thing could be, but it could be a plant that suddenly shows flowers for a brief few seconds and then goes back to being all green. I love games with moving backgrounds (like the Street Fighter series).

Ts-club-2010 and Noc like this.
    • fetalstar

fetalstar 404 Artist Not Found Developer

Oh, that'd be interesting!
      I'm sure there are places that could be implemented.... in fact I already have a spot in mind that'd be perfect because it'd also be creepy as hell. c:

Dargona1018 and Voyager like this.
      • bludud101

bludud101 Phantasmal Quasar

No pop ups please.. D:

Gunslinger likes this.
        • LotBlind

LotBlind Orbital Explorer

Sounds like a great idea unless there's too much of going on on a given screen. Reminds me of Fish Fingers, the puzzle game.

If there's someone reading a book you can show them flipping a page every now and then. Someone at the club orders a drink... etc.

• Forever

Forever Phantasmal Quasar

A plant with an eye that will open up every once and a while.

• Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Something like this would be awesome. Simple and general but still a great concept.

• MrHiggintop

MrHiggintop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That would be kinda cool but the issue is that not all forums system can support that. It will also fill up the servers with more memory that could create lag.

Stickman1 likes this.
                • Kirovia

Kirovia Space Hobo

That would be cool! Maybe it could be in every stage as an easter egg to find.