REQUEST Animal Crossing's Isabelle as a custom npc mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Endy0056, May 4, 2020.

1. Endy0056

Endy0056 Intergalactic Tourist

i don't have any coding experience so i would like to have some one can make Isabelle from animal crossing into a npc in stardew and her personalty would be cheery, wanting to help, and resourceful. She would not be a bachelorette, her story is about she overworks herself to help the community and the player "teaches" her to think about herself sometimes and have fun, her schedule has her wake up and walk out the community center at 6:00 A.M. and walk back a 2:00 A.M. One of her cut scenes happens at two hearts and and when walk into the comunity center the player sees Isabelle "talking" to the junimos and she sees you and she says she better get going but you stop her and ask her if she understands them, she claims she had a second key and been spending some time learning their language, you tell her that the mayor want the player to renovate the building and the junimos say that they rebuild the building for "Gifts of the valley" and point out the scrolls in each room, she looks exited and says she wants to help and will put one item in every week. After that at the beginning of the week the player will receive a letter in the mail from her saying what she put in the community center in what scroll and what bundle. After the community center is finished and the first cut scene of it being finished another plays with Isabelle wandering around when you talk to her there are small tears in her eyes as she says that she misses the junimos and they were fun to be around and a junimo appears in front of both of you she runs to hug it as she says, "Don't leave, we had so much fun." the junimo says that it's OK and we'll stay in the community center just not when others are here, Isabelle agrees and the cut scene ends. (please make this mod i would love it if someone makes it message me on twitter {@endy0056} if you deside to make it we could talk about how the mod would be in more detail. thank you so muck to the person who desides to make the mod)

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley modding.