RELEASED Animal Crossing Digspots - Worm Replacement 1.1

Replaces the worms with a Animal Crossing like digspot marker.

1. Kazekitsune23

Kazekitsune23 Void-Bound Voyager

Just so you know your mod needs an update with patch 1.05. It doesn't the new zoom buttons and they're just invisible with it in.

• Kazukira

Kazukira Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah can you please make an update. thank you.

• Spidersouris

Spidersouris Void-Bound Voyager

can you please update the mod? thank you

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Alright, should be good to go now.

• Qwynn

Qwynn Industrial Terraformer

There seems to be a graphical issue with the latest version.

Instead of shaking, the digspot has two flashing yellow pixels.

I'm playing at a resolution of 2560x1440 in borderless windowed mode at 75% scaling, if that helps.

• Beroin

Beroin Space Spelunker

Hello there!

I am currently working on dog skins to replace the default dog texture, and am letting you know that I have added your texture replacement for the digspots to the cursor xnb, so that our mods can be compatible together. When I release my first few skins, there will be links from my nexus page to yours so people can find what your mod does.

Thanks for putting out an awesome mod.

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Thanks for the headsup!

• Beroin

Beroin Space Spelunker

I thought it would be easier for those who wanted both of our mods for me to include your single file into all of mine, include my future works, than having you or the user have to splice all of mine into yours.

I'm going to make sure that I alway credit your mod in my text files and on the nexus page so people can find the original if they decide to stop using my mod.

My mod should be available at this link when I finish editing the page.
                  http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/54/?

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Am I going mad or am I just not finding ANY dig spots in over a week? I'm starting to wonder if it's the mod.

• redburningdragon

redburningdragon Void-Bound Voyager

can you merge a growlith icon with it http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1ww6rhe11zqn1s/Cursors.xnb

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

I'll check it out.

I know sometimes I can go days without ever seeing a digspot. They seem to be really common in Winter but not too common in Summer. Try checking on the beach and the screen to the right and top of your farm, and check around Robin's house.

Yeah, gimme a few minutes to check out this bug of Qwynn's and I'll see if I can whip something up.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
                        • Qwynn

Qwynn Industrial Terraformer

Thank you kindly. Here's a screenshot as well, for what good a static image will do. Heh.

Attached Files:

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Okay, I got the flashing dot issue "fixed". I'm not sure what they are, I guess they're animation markers or something for when the worms wiggle because they're not from my mod. I guess 1.05 made them visible probably accidentally. This is all just my assumption anyway.

I ended up just having to cover up where the dots are flashing because there was literally no other way for me to fix it.

[​IMG]

Please let me know if it doesn't work or there's something else wrong. Thanks guys!

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

• redburningdragon

redburningdragon Void-Bound Voyager

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

3/13/16 - Added compatibility patch for the Growlithe Dog mod by Protanna.
                              3/11/16 - Fixed graphical issue.
                              3/10/16 - Updated to patch 1.05.
                              3/7/16 - Added an image of it in winter.

[​IMG]
                              Animal Crossing Digspots [Worm Replacement]

Just a simple worm replacing mod, nothin' fancy.

[​IMG]

Downloads

Unzip it and install to your Stardew Valley\Content\LooseSprites folder. The default path is something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\LooseSprites if you're using Steam. Make sure to back up your default Cursors.xnb file.
                              [​IMG]

Compatibility Patches

For these to work, please install the other mod first then install my compatibility patch on top of it.

[​IMG]
                              Growlithe Dog Sprite & Inventory Icon by Protanna

If there's a mod you're using and you'd like for it to work with my mod, let me know and I'll make a patch for it.
                              [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
                                mvhnexus likes this.
                              • Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Gonna use this thread since it's tied to the Repository that the mods are pushing now. o/ If you download it from there, it'll let you know whenever I update it.

• rompokus36

rompokus36 Poptop Tamer

NICE :)

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Yeah it's pretty cool. I'll still keep the GoogleDrive and Nexus mirrors updated though.
                                    I JUST WISH I COULD DELETE THE OTHER 2 THREADS HERE ugh one of them was made when i first tried uploading the mod and i deleted it but it still left the thread there i feel horrible about it

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Reporting it yourself and requesting a moderator deletion as the reason is usually how I do it on most forums