Animal Agriculture/Breeding

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Morgarella, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Morgarella

Morgarella Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, there, first time poster here. First off, Stardew Valley has easily taken a spot with my all-time favorite games. I love it and think that it’s amazing that such a level of detail came from such a modest team/studio. I know how much work must be put in to make such a great product, and I feel like your guys actually do listen to player suggestions for the game.

That’s why I joined the forums. I figured I’d make my ideas known in the hopes that others are looking for similar additions to the game. I know there are other things I’d like to see added, but the main one is adding a little more to the livestock of the game and to make the horses a little bigger part of the overall game. I think it would be cool if you could breed your animals like cows, goats, and sheep. I think it would also be really cool to be able to breed horses, and maybe add a horse stable to the available buildings for multiple animals. Maybe even different colors and patterns for the animals, too.

I know the game devs probably have plenty in the works for the future of Stardew, and maybe this is already on the table. Thanks for making a great game!

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

It would be nice to have to take care of horses, I also dislike of how mismatched the sizes of animals are (a goat of the size of a cow?), I know that truffle hogs are big, but not that big lol, I downloaded a re-skin mod for barn animals but people on console doesn't have this option.

Cows:
      [​IMG]

Goats:
      [​IMG]

Pigs:
      [​IMG]

Sheeps:
      [​IMG]

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2933