1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Android Play Store won't download

Discussion in 'Support' started by Novaknife, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Novaknife

Novaknife Space Hobo

I tried every way that Play Store told me how to fix the download problem, but nothing works, still can't download Stardew Valley.

It actually download the file but when downloading finished it junmp out "can't download Stardew Valley"

My phone is OnePlus 7 Pro, Hydrogen OS 9.5.8.GM21, Android 9.

I tried other games, I can download them from Play Store without any issue.
    微信图片_20190723105635.jpg 微信图片_20190723105641.jpg

• Novaknife

Novaknife Space Hobo

Anyone? no ideas ?

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Are you connected to wifi, for using data?

I know you've stated that you've followed the steps from the play store, does this include clearing the Cache for the Google Play Store app and then restarting your phone?
        Could be worth also deleting data from the play store, although that will mean you'll need to log in again so only do that if you remember your account and password.

Make sure you have enough space on your phone as well, and that the game is installing to the correct location (if you have an SD card vs internal phone storage for example)

• Novaknife

Novaknife Space Hobo

Thanks for advice. Yes, I cleared cache, delete google account and reactive it , restart my phone, still doesn't work. I'm sure my phone have enough space....