OOC Anarkos

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Welcome everyone and congratulations on your new job in the illustrious company of Exellsior!

Before you can began your job, we must point out a few ground rules.

1. No godmodding of any type, failure to oblige by the rule will result in imidiate employee termination.
    2. There is no limit to how many can join, therefore you have no need to ask if you can join.
    3. Please check to make sure your post is understandable, with as little confusion in it as possible
    4. If you are in combat with another player, please allow the other player to respond, failure to do so would be in violation of rule 1.
    5. If you must log out for any reason, please make sure you put your character(s) in a idle state, mainly sleeping, eating.....dying....
    6. We do not tolerate the heavy use of profanity here at Exellsior...and we ask of you to not overuse any sort of profanity that may lead to the termination of any employee(s) credentials.
    7. All characters must be balanced and have a required objects needed on the Template.
    8. No whining and complaining without reason
    9. We ask heavily of you to no go OOC on the RP itself, as this is what this thread is for.
    10. Nobody is allowed to make their job some ungodly position in Exellsior.... you must all understand that nobody starts up on top. The only exception are the executives themselves, who be clearly stated as to prevent confusion.
    11. You may start crews for a ship, keep in mind there must only be one captain
    12. NO overpowered ships, it violates rule 1
    13. If any of these rules have been violated, please contact any Exellsior executive with a complaint written out in detail.
    Now that we have hopefully covered the rules, we wish you a safe, and enjoyable employment at Exellsior INC.

Current Exellsior Executives:
    Relten

The character template is as follows:

Name:
    Race:
    Description:
    Backstory:
    Reason for employment:
    Traits:
    Flaws:

Remember that you are allowed to RP to as many as four characters...as long as they do not violate any rules stated previously.

The story of this RP shall be stated once it has began....

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    Captain Kane and Cup o' Tea like this.
  2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Name: Hawke (Human) 5'10

Description:
    Tall, Messy black hair, wears a grey draw string hoody and blue jeans with black sneakers. Has dark brown eyes and a complexion more on the pale side. (Yeah his appearance is influenced by L from Death Note a little bit.....) Doesn't like touching other people (I.E. handshaking, high fives) A bit unpredictable, might be goofy and agreeable one moment, but cold and uninterested the next. Though his strange exterior is a bit hard to get past, deep down he is caring and values the morals of right and wrong very highly. He's the kind of person that takes everything literally. He also values friendship very highly.

Backstory:
    Was born amongst the stars as the son of two inter-galactic merchants. His childhood was spent meeting and interacting with many different races and learning things about them. When he was a teenager he set off on his own to start his own business. He was quite successful until a rival merchant cheated him and stole his business and wealth, effectively leaving him with nothing. Now, at 19 years old he wants to rise to the top of Exellsior, fairly and honorably.

Reason for employment:
    To rise through the ranks quickly and assume his rightful place as.... Head of a business I guess.

Traits:
    Knows a decent amount about other races cultures, Isn't a stranger to making tough decisions, his previous business was engineering genetic augments, so he knows quite a bit about bio-science. A steadfast and loyal friend for people he can trust, is proficient in martial arts, wields throwing daggers, and knows how to use a gun effectively.

Flaws:
    He used his own body to test his brand of stimpacks and augmentations, so he has developed a physical and mental dependency (addiction) to them. Not taking some would result in several symptoms, such as getting shakes and hallucinations, he tries very hard to keep this secret from others. Sometimes his loyalty can run too deep, as he would often be willing to get in trouble to help a friend in need. During his travels he was once bitten by a venomous snake that left his left arm almost entirely paralyzed, so his left arm isn't much use to him in combat, he can however do certain tasks such as type, with some effort.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Name: Alex
    Description: A tall, skinny Floran. He wears a hunting jacket and armoured trousers, along with a bandit's hat. He has orange eyes and green foliage.
    Backstory: When Alex was a baby, his village was burned to the ground by cultists. He was left lying forgotten the ashes to die. That's when an Apex merchant found him. He took him in and raised him. When Alex was fourteen, he started helping out with his fathers business. When his father's cargo ship was shot down and his father was killed, Alex realized he had no home and no money. At the age of twenty-one, Alex knew he had to get a job.
    Reason for employment: Alex is broke. His fathers business crumbled when he died, leaving Alex bankrupt. Not only does he need a job, he aims to be successful. And wealthy. And powerful.
    Traits: Very smart and very charming. He is not afraid to lie, cheat and steal to get what he wants. He's cunning, clever, ambitious, and experienced.
    Flaws: Extremely pessimistic. Alex rarely ever looks at the bright side. Also, he barely has any money. He managed to buy himself a ship, where he currently lives. Alex will not hesitate to turn on his friends for personal gain.

4. Captain Kane

Wow okay, we got the polar opposite of Hawke up in this joint.[DOUBLEPOST=1423369937][/DOUBLEPOST]Heyyyy Exile! You should submit a character! :DD:DDPleeeaaasse? Do it for your best internet friend!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    Exiledone likes this.
  5. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I'm working on a character sheet atm, I'll hopefully have it done by tomorrow.

Relten and Captain Kane like this.
  6. Captain Kane

Am I the only one that can make a char sheet over the course of 15 mins?

Relten likes this.
  7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

yes you are.

Captain Kane likes this.
  8. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

So, exactly what is this rp about?

Exiledone likes this.
  9. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Don't we all wish to know....

KookyKeronian likes this.
  10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I wrote my character sheet in Word
    and refreshed my computer immediately after

I hate my life...

Exiledone, Captain Kane and The Squid like this.
  11. Captain Kane

:rofl:

Exiledone likes this.
  12. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

'Sup, guys! Really looking forward to a new RP... :D
    *everyone gives me a :wtf: look*
    Oh... forgot that I was secretly watching you all like a ninja since October... :giggle:

13. Captain Kane

O_O

14. KookyKeronian

Aaaand...I'm only revealing myself I'm not interrupting anyone's conversation! :badpokerface:

15. Captain Kane

You should join

16. KookyKeronian

Can I? I'll try to make my app as soon as possible but I have a test tomorrow and another on Thursday so...

17. Captain Kane

You can join!

KookyKeronian likes this.
  18. KookyKeronian

Ok, duck the tests because the app's here!
    Meet Screw (took a bit of inspiration from GIR and Bender and ME!...)
    [​IMG]
    Name: Screw
    Race: Glitch
    Description: A short white Glitch with a big round yellow eye and a small antenna on his head, he has three long fingers that form a screwdriver when he joins the together. The fingers can also be deadly blades if the spins them really fast. Screw's a defective happy-go-lucky, hyperactive robot that runs of caffeine, sugar and gaseified carbon (a.k.a Cola).
    Backstory: Built by Novakids trying to understand Glitches, they immediatly called him a "screw up". Hearing that, he misunderstood the word has his name which he still uses to this day. After trying to interact with their unholy criation, the Novakids simply programmed him to turn screws and cut metal, got him a "controllable mode" so he could be less chaotic and "offered" him to Exellsior...
    Reason for employment: Poor Screw has nothing and needs money to satisfy his constant "fuel" needs.
    Traits: Loyal, never disobeyes (only in controllable mode) has moments of extreme clarity, always looks on the bright side. Can cut and bend metal, can screw and unscrew screws. Can also read binary. Super fast due to running on Cola. Equipped with a radio transmitter, Screw can be used has a walking cellphone! His eye sensors can analyse almost any matter.
    Flaws: Childish and mostly dimwitted(outside of controllable mode). Extremely hyper and paranoid when running low on energy. Needs to refuel everyday. Burps everytime it refuels. Picks decisions too fast and lies a lot, never thinking about the consequences. Needs a "master" to give him orders. Because he was just built, he doesn't know much about... anything! and has trouble expressing his feelings. Highly psychotic and violent when given orders related to killing or butching on controllable mode.

Whatcha think? (also first time RPing... :notworthy:)

EDIT: Give you opinion! :DD I'm kind of nervous, it's my first char, did I make him too op, with too many flaws or what? What error did I commit? :seriously:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    Captain Kane and Cup o' Tea like this.
  19. Captain Kane

It sucks. gtfo off of the forums you piece of crap. Nah I'm just kidding, it's pretty good. :)

Relten, The Squid and KookyKeronian like this.
  20. KookyKeronian

Thanks! I like how Hawke and Screw have a dependency and loyalty to their friends. :)
    Also when will the RP start and what happens if some joins after that?

Relten and Captain Kane like this.