REQUEST An updated Caroline Marriage Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Loucetios, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Loucetios

Loucetios Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm not exactly a person to ask for requests, but I've noticed when searching through mods, that the Marriage Mod for Caroline seem rather broken, or out of date. I was wondering if a modder is able to make a new updated mod (even for Beta!) for a Caroline Marriage Mod? I'm not one capable of coding (I'm very bad at it) and would be forever grateful as would a few of my friends.

• thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Do you have a link to the old one? I'd like to take a look at it and see if I can help you.

• Loucetios

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/romance-caroline-first-version-released.109692/

~ ~ This one, no matter what I tried, did not seem to work regardless. If I were to make sure the files weren't getting overlapped, it wouldn't register through code (from what I know). Or if I were to do a raw extraction and have it replace the items inside the Content folder altogtether, it would rewrite the names and have them replaced with their (I would say) spawn locations, like Sam would be SamHouse or Linus would be Tent or something.

There was another mod, but I don't know what happened to it. It had custom dialogue and everything. I'll reply to this if I can if I do tend to find it.

Thank you for reply.

• thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

The mod you linked has Caroline's events as Abigail's but with Caroline added instead, would you want to work with me to replace them with custom ones, or just leave them as-is? I've started working on updating it

• Loucetios

If you mean by ideas, I can do my best on my part. If you like, we can communicate on Discord if you would like to. I myself, cannot code, so I would be extremely useless on that part. But if you mean for ideas, I can definitely help you with that.

My Discord is Lorr Dex Ylettikus#4014

• mechazoid

mechazoid Space Hobo

hey did you ever get that caroline marrige mod working? i cant find one!

TigrrMike likes this.
              • swordman915

swordman915 Void-Bound Voyager

Has this ever been finished? I'd really like to marry Caroline, she's my favorite character and she's so mistreated