Amp, Singing in~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Amp, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Amp

Amp Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings all of the Starbound forums. It is I, Amp. And I have come to introduce myself in said forum for doing so. Get ready for a nice introduction~:

I am Michael Jacob Ritchey. I request that you call me Amp. I'm quite insane in theh ead, and I'm almost definitely sure there is something wrong with me. Anyway, like most of you, probably, I was lead here by the news of Terraria's "death". I was originally informed of this through a member of the Sithous community, which, I am an admin of their Terraria server, as well as a forum admin. I chose to disregard this player's information because of his bad history. However, then, it popped up under the news for Terraria on Steam, and my mind was blown, probably like the rest of you guys'. Regardless, I saw that Tiy was working on something new, something exciting. And the name struck me as odd, first. I repeated it over and over in my head... "Starbound..." I couldn't quite see it in my head. And then I saw the screenshots on Youtube. As well as the lighting demo. Honestly, my mind was blown, kind of like how it was when I first played Terraria. And the news of one specific detail caught my attention. Developed for operating systems: Windows, Mac, and LINUX. Now, my netbook is Linux, and for a time, I was rarely able to play Terraria, because I barely ever got on my desktop. So, this was promising to me. Finally, Linux users were getting a good game. I now borrow my father's laptop to game, which has Windows on it, so, that issue's been solved. Still, if he ever needs it back for a long time, I'll be able to play Starbound, which makes me happy. So, yeah... That's that.

A bit about my interests:

I love, LOVE osu!~ In case you don't know what it is, it's a free-to-play rhythm game. I also enjoy playing Touhou. I love it to death~ I like Counter-Strike, and I like GundeadliGne. Currently, I'm playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Xenoblade Chronicles. If you want my friend code, or anything like that, feel free to ask. Or Steam, if you want. :3

Finally, adding onto interests. Ponies. I am Brony, and I'm ultimately proud to be one. I love the show. My favorite pony is Rarity. However, this does not automatically make me a faggot. Adding onto that, though, I AM, in fact, bisexual. Don't taunt me about it, because you'll get no negative response. I'm proud of that, too.

I also like food... Favorite is pizza~

What I don't like:

Judgemental people
    Bad grammar
    Egotistical people
    Fanboys and fangirls (What I mean is, do not oversell something. A game is only as good as it is, not as good as you say it is. You know who I'm talking about. >.>)
    Not many other things...

That's pretty much everything ya need to know about me. Other than that, I love you~

I use the tilde (~) sign a LOT. So... Become knowledgeable of my overuse of it.

Don't hate and we can get along just fine. And remember, love and tolerance. ~<3

2. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Amp! I don't think that you will be made fun of here; we are an extremely great bunch of people.! If you need anything, send me a message, and I'll do my best to help. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

3. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Hiya! Welcome to the forums, Amp! It doesn't matter if you're bi, and if people give you problems about it be sure to let me know ^-^
    That was quite a lengthy introduction I'm glad I lasted through it! Just kidding, I actually enjoyed learning so much about you!
    Visit the IRC sometime, there's tons of great people!

Mrhighseas likes this.
  4. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Exactly what Tiger said! We are here to help, so if you need it, we will help you!

5. Amp

Amp Void-Bound Voyager

Yay~ Thanks guys.

Mrhighseas likes this.
  6. Sol Pruina

Sol Pruina Over 9000!!!

I play osu too! ^.^

Amp likes this.
  7. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

You are very welcome! Greeting people is a great way to meet new people and help them at the same time, which we both like to do!

8. Nix56

Nix56 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I'm new here and nervous about the only one on steam that has no friends that play starbound and I was wondering if anyone could be nice enough to add me on steam and play starbound with me my steam name is Nix56 please add me :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

9. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

This is an old thread. This is from 2012.
    Why are we replying to this?

Crossfang and Waffle-Chan like this.