1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Ammo

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Kohjix, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodyRain2k

BloodyRain2k Pangalactic Porcupine

I never said my infinite ammo laserrifle has to be 1hitting and have also infinite firetime.
    I simply want to not having to worry about ammo, managing recharge times is a completely different thing.
    Though being able to tinker your weapons to your liking would be amazing, I'd rather go for longer faster firing and sacrifice power for that for example. Or the opposite, fewer but harder blasts which eat more power.

kesvalks idea with the universal ammo isn't bad, unless the max cap of ammo you can have is way too low, I'm talking about you Deus Ex 2...
    some weapons really ate a LOT of "ammo" and I always died a little when I had to leave ammo be when I was full, because I knew I could need it later for sure

2. Darkrune

Darkrune Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Perhaps they will do the same thing that borderlands does. Just have basic ammo types and have the guns do different things. like a pistol that fires shotgun blasts but still uses hand gun ammo?

3. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

Penguin guns. Try to guess what the ammo is...

4. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

On the subject of Ammo for weapons, I'm risking to say guns will kinda have a unlimited ammo (or at least, just a selected few will need ammo/energy). That or they'll implement ammo on all guns, which can be quite a problem to people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.