Alpha Corp. - Species Research and exsperiment

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Ariexe, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Ariexe

Ariexe Pangalactic Porcupine

AlphaCorp_Starbound copy.png
    Bringing you information before it kills you!

Welcome to Alpha corp. initially called Nova corp, we changed our name due to confusion with the rival corporation of novacorps, braining you your everyday zombie needs.

Alpha corp is much like that as the eggheads over at the NSUNSR (Not So United Nation Space Rebellion AKA UNSC) on the ancient planet Earth!

Alpha corp aims to go into newly discovered star systems, colonize on their planets, and research the environment, the species found (if there is any), and any structures found. Once we, as a company has confirm the situation is safe and actual colonize-able, we hand the planet over to other corporations and clans to tear it apart!

So far we aren't currently studying any planets or star systems at the moment, if you would like us to come in and ensure a certain space is safe, or you discover an out of place structure on your planet and don't want to waste any good, decent lives on inspecting it, we can send in our poorly trained SWAT team to clear out any hostiles, than send in our highly trained SWAT team to clear out the remaining hostiles, than send in our Science team to run experiments on anything and everything to see its true purpose or uselessness.
    any alien weapons or loot discovered in the event will be taken under Alpha corp. and out into containment aboard our ship for further study. if these weapons or objects are unmovable, Alpha corp. by space law, owns any property 100 meters around the site, and will deploy heavy security around the area.

Alpha Corp aims to sell to anyone interested in what we do or need help with a little investigation. in short, we don't sell a product, we send people into dangerous situations to provide you with information about those situations for a price.

If you would like Alpha corp to do its "thang" please visit us at X:0 Y:0 Z:0. The following charges may apply

Entering our atmosphere = 5 000 PXL
    Planetary parking = 7 500 PXL

The follow are "packages" you can purchase for having our special team investigate your desired location

Star System clearance package
    Description: Alpha corp clears out all Hostiles and studies an entire star system
    Time: 10-50 years
    Cost: 10,000,000,000 PXL

Planetary clearance package
    Description: Alpha corp clears out all Hostiles and studies the environment and any structures found on the planet than makes it habitable for you and your friends!
    Time: 6 months - 5 years
    Cost: 10,000,000 PXL

Structural clearance package
    Description: Alpha corp clears out a specific alien building and studies it insuring its safe
    Time: 1 week - 3 months
    Cost: 500,000 PXL

The packages listed above include insurance to SWAT teams but not our science teams. anything that happens to them during the investigation is charged under you!
    it also covers all ammunition, weaponry, and human resources required for the mission. all non human species are NOT COVERED (this includes Florans, Glitch, Novakids, Hylolt, and Avians)

The follow are a list of minor operations Alpha corp can also do

Item inspection
    Description: Alpha corp scientists will take a hold of an artifact that you deem dangerous or unidentified, and study it. if deemed dangerous by our team, it will be taken into custody and you be paid a small amount of cash
    Time: N/A
    Cost: Anywhere from 10,000 PXL to 1,000,000 PXL
    Profit: 10% of Cost

If you would like to work with us, be apart of our science team, our SWAT team, or our Suicide team! Please fill out an application below!

Name:
    Date of Birth (in character):
    Home Planet:
    Job:
    Race:
    Preferred Weapon (optional):

List of Employees
    Ariexe - CEO of Alpha corp

Thank you for your time and effort to read our informative page. We hope you join us in our quest to ensure we steal money from anyone we can legally, and secretively! If you are the CEO of another corporation I hope we can be allies and we can help each other in earning Alpha corp. the money to buy out your company!

Good luck in space, and have a nice day!

! ooc note: title should be "alpha corp. research and investigation"

Silverduke1 likes this.
  2. Ariexe

reserved

3. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((please provide a code of ethics))

4. Ariexe

Alpha Corp aims to sell to anyone interested in what we do or need help with a little investigation. in short, we don't sell a product, we send people into dangerous situations to provide you with information about those situations for a price.

Does that count?

5. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

Hello, I'm a representative of TGFR, would you like to become buisness partners?

6. Ariexe

Could you be a little more specific?
    Alpha corp would like to know what you do, why you do it, and how we can be a help to you.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, well well! Alpha Corp. Crazy ass Alpha Corp. Lets discuss business one day, over a glass of metwine, shall we?

8. Ariexe

We could do that right now?

opens a a glass cupboard and pulls out a 3 litter bottle of Cider Wine

I hope your okay with Cider wine my good sir, now, how can Alpha corp be a help to you?

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Sorry for the late reply, did not see the alert))
    Ah good, even better. Well, you see, in recent times, the Foundation has expressed it peacefulness, but it seems that it is not good at all. But here, I am tired of the political battles of the Union, and the constant power strives of the Foundation. So, I am resigning. I am done. I am giving you the company, free of cost. There are conditions, of course.
    They are
    1. That I may vacation on Terminus ((The Foundation home planet)) at any time. You own it, but I get to vacation there.
    2. I get 0.1 % profits.
    Thats it.

10. Ariexe

What exactly does this "Foundation" do?

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((GEEZ LOUEEZ! The GravityFluxFoundation! Link! CLICK!))