Allow us to kiss our SO after marriage in 1.3 :3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Adelvina, May 14, 2018.

1. Adelvina

Adelvina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if it was suggested but it would be lovely for the farmers to be able to kiss.

I also wouldn't mind building options for our homes, example: no nursery option!

StardewSinger likes this.
    • gummywyrms

gummywyrms Pangalactic Porcupine

A few people have suggested both of those, although I'm not sure if anyone's actually posted a thread on kissing your player SO.

As for the nursery, I would want to keep the extra furniture, but be able to get rid of the crib and beds. It could be implemented as a furniture option for Robin, in the same way she allows you to choose where to construct a building: if you have furniture where the crib and beds go, she can't place it.
      Or else just change the crib and beds to normal furniture that can be moved. If you have the crib out and have space, your spouse will suggest having/adopting a child. I've also thought it was weird since I don't think it changes once you've had the max of two children, so you still have a crib even though you don't have a baby and aren't planning on having one.

Teppo and Adelvina like this.
      • Katalaeia

Katalaeia Master Chief

I would love an option to repurpose the nursery and decorate it as if it was a normal room. Other than for the sake of getting the achievement (some day, anyway) I have no desire to have kids in the game. I'd love to be able to use the space for something else.

Adelvina and gummywyrms like this.