1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue All Crops Giving Only One.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Enalya7NZ, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Enalya7NZ

Enalya7NZ Void-Bound Voyager

It doesn't matter which crop it is, I only get one thing from each plant per harvest...tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries...is this normal? I recall on my old game I would get multiples per plant per harvest.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Strawberries and Tomatoes normally only yield one per harvest, but Blueberries should be giving 3ish per harvest.

• Enalya7NZ

Enalya7NZ Void-Bound Voyager

Did Strawberries, Tomatoes and Salmonberries always just have one? I'm certain there used to be more...

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

The only crops which are guaranteed to give multiple are Cranberry (2) and Blueberry (3). You can sometimes get an extra on other crops, but it is generally pretty rare (potatoes have the highest frequency for this). Salmonberry can only be grown as part of the Spring Forage Seeds; extras from that would be governed by Foraging perks. Additionally, you can get multiple Salmonberry & Blackberry from shaking bushes during their blooming period with higher levels of Foraging skill.