1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue All buildings are black inside

Discussion in 'Support' started by annieg_p, Jan 23, 2018.

1. annieg_p

annieg_p Space Hobo

Hi all! I'm new here, so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I just did the first upgrade on my house, the kitchen. As soon as I did that, it made all of the buildings in the game be black inside whenever I try to go in them. All I can see are people and doors. Everything else is pitch black. My house is also a bit messed up, like things didn't load correctly and sections of the wall missing. Any one else having this problem or know how I can fix it?

• Honey Buddha

Honey Buddha Space Hobo

Hey! I'm having the same problem! I've noticed that not everyone is getting it though and I really hope it gets fixed. I haven't seen much about a fix other than uninstalling your game without deleting the save file and reinstalling... I would do it but I don't want to risk it. I have noticed that most bugs happen around year 1 so hopefully they find a way to fix it soon.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• annieg_p

annieg_p Space Hobo

I thought I was the only one! It's so frustrating and it makes it impossible to do anything that requires going into a building. Hoping to have some help and see this issue get fixed soon.

• annieg_p

annieg_p Space Hobo

I'm not sure I know how to do that. Would this result in deleting the saved games that we currently have? I'll do just about anything to get this fixed, but worried I'll delete saved games.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard