OOC Aliquam: Lilitheaa [APPS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I have noticed you haven't updated Jackdaw's stats for the changes to his traits.

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you for noticing that! If you guys see anything wrong in the character sheet and it's been wrong for longer than a day, just go ahead and tell me because it's very unlikely I'll spot it on my own later, especially since I'm working on creating multiple character sheets.

P.S: I'll be a bit busy again this week. College and whatnot with procrastination, and I've got a few exams/essays coming up this week, so that'll be exciting. :avaliconfused:

3. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Would it mess up your flow if I made another character?

Jirky-Kake and HunterC1998 like this.
  4. Jirky-Kake

Nope! Just add it to the original application and tell me that you've added it either here or via PM; I'll review it once I get the chance.:avail:D:

5. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I noticed you don't have mushroom Lord's characters listed on the thing, you're doing them right?

6. Jirky-Kake

I've finished his, but I'm waiting on a confirmation from him. I've been working on KingSalamander's application now.

7. HunterC1998

Oh okay, just wanted to make sure.

8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I keep trying to time this thing but this one player keeps breaking my glass...

9. Jirky-Kake

Is it theedgeman27?

10. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry for the disappearance, but I'm back now... unless of course that life thing comes back again, but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

11. Jirky-Kake

My exams/essays are coming to a close. I also have a spring break coming up, so expect me returning to the regular app approval rate~! :avail:D:

Quick question: do you guys like or dislike it when I give updates similar to this? I want to inform you guys what's going on just so you all know that I haven't given up on this role play. (I'm still just as excited to get this started now as I was when I made this thread if not more, actually!) However, I want to avoid annoying you guys too much with me blabbering on like I'm doing now, also.

So let's do a quick poll—options being if I should keep updating like I am, if I should simply be quiet, or maybe just update less frequently. Or maybe I should update more frequently (unlikely option of the four to actually happen, but I am interested to hear everyone's opinions. :3).

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I like the updates, it allows us to stay informed and interested.

13. Firebird Zoom

I don't really mind the updates. They can stay.

HunterC1998 and Jirky-Kake like this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

Just keep updating

15. KingSalamander

KingSalamander Orbital Explorer

The updates are good, especially for those of us who are busy so that we know that the rp is still up and running.

16. HunterC1998

Keep er coming!

17. Jirky-Kake

Hello all! I updated the OP to include three NPC-exclusive races. I also added little dots and tips on how to pronounce each race in the descriptions, so check that out. You might be saying it wrong, which really wouldn't bother me since a majority of these are completely made up names by me anyways, so that's expected!

Also, look at this absolutely amazing art that Jareix did! I can't thank him enough!
    So I won't...
    (Just kidding, you're amazing and I'm really glad you did this for me. Also sorry for not posting this earlier. I kept on meaning to post this but kept getting sidetracked or I forgot. Thank you!!!)
    Vikini3 by Jareix.jpg

18. Jareix Cryvix

I'm working on the others right now, as well as killing two birds with one stone for the melano... ;)

19. Firebird Zoom

Umm, you kind of derped up the spoilers.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  20. Jirky-Kake

How so? It looks fine on my end.