OOC Aliquam: Lilitheaa [APPS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Fixed. I just thought it was primary skills you couldn't have 0s in.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Likely not... But he can self harmonize, which is neat. Actually, imma change a trait real quick.

3. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Accepted, though the starting melee weapon actually isn't something you can unequip, therefore would be an ability and counted as a trait like Arra's character, Fraega, who can form tendrils and claws out of her body. You can keep the ability if you like, just add it to traits and then add a weapon that is removable. Or you can keep it empty if you really want to.

I should add fantasy as a genre to this so it's maybe an action-comedy-drama-fantasy. :catbleh:

4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I got comedy covered!

Firebird Zoom, Arra and Jirky-Kake like this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

And I'll be the straight man, as usual.

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

And I'll be a lovecraftian monstrosity, as per the usual.

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

*Lights pipe* Your human guise is failing... again. Might want to get that checked out.

Jirky-Kake, Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

*cough* Fraega might have a good voice for singing *cough* You might wanna buddy up with her *cough*

9. HunterC1998

But not try anything or become a bloody white scaled paste..

Jirky-Kake, Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.
  10. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Well, Kora/Cheshire will certainly add quite a bit of drama.

Jirky-Kake and HunterC1998 like this.
  11. KingSalamander

KingSalamander Orbital Explorer

And i am the healer. That's right I'm the white mage. All must bow down to me!! :3

12. Jareix Cryvix

It's natural concentrated pheromones... It should be counted as such.

13. Jirky-Kake

Hmm? Counted as a melee weapon? I'm not sure how it could be. I don't want you to remove it from your character because I do like the idea. I just want you to move it over to a positive trait because what the starter melee weapon is supposed to be is an actual solid item that can be held in someone's hand and also be discarded, dropped, traded or sold. You can't necessarily do that with pheromones, or at least as far as I'm aware.

What I was meaning to suggest is if you want your character to have no weapon since he seems he's more a pacifist than a fighter, then you do not have to give him any weapon on your app.

themushroomlord and HunterC1998 like this.
  14. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

I think he may be trying to go for a BioShock-style plasmid thingie.

Jirky-Kake and HunterC1998 like this.
  15. Jirky-Kake

Ahh. Guess I'll have to look that up then when I get the chance.

16. Jareix Cryvix

Wait, you want it physical? That was the original idea, seeing as how those kinds of pheromones are only produced in heat. It's likely going to be stored in a bottle is what the idea was, I thought you meant the melee weapon should be something I can't sell. :p

17. HunterC1998

He's talking like Borderlands style starter gun, something you can drop just as soon as you pick up something better.

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  18. Jareix Cryvix

Where am I going to find better concentrated sex pheromones? :p besides, it's not like they make him irresistible, just generally better smelling.

19. HunterC1998

He can have them, I think Jirky means some thing to smack bad guys with, some form of melee weapon or no weapon at all and the pheramoney jigger be not a weapon but equipment or a perk..

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  20. Jirky-Kake

Ah. So it's consumable. Alright, I can just put it in your character's inventory in place of a weapon. Six sounds like a good amount and each last for around four in-game hours. What do you think?