OOC Aliquam: Lilitheaa [APPS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Unfortunately. Sorry to the cannibals and/or very enthusiastic smoothie makers out there. :avalilol:

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Actually, I was going to use it to simplify feeding the pigs.

3. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Another question, what changes/factors/events will occur if you take a hostile or neutral affiliation? Aside from the obvious?

4. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

Well for one, your character may be a part of the hostile affiliation my character will be with~ c;

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  5. Jirky-Kake

Very true. Techno will most likely be assisting me with characters that are apart of the evil alignment, but to answer your question (good question btw), characters that plan to play a more evil role, they will have very different objectives than good alignment. Neutral characters will receive a mixture of both objectives until they are either pushed to good or evil. I can't really specify what those changes would be as I'm afraid it might be a bit of spoiling, but expect there to be characters of evil alignment slowly branching away from characters of good alignment.

6. BlueShard

Hmm. Thanks for the info. I'm conflicted on which affiliation Carn should choose, wether to indulge the evil dark side or to remain on the good side, a fragment of his remaining moral chastity.

Do you have a preference for which side Carn should take?

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

No preference here. Your call.

8. Jirky-Kake

Samething for me. You can stick neutral for the time being and see where it takes you. Maybe your character will find themselves working for good or evil, or be in a perpetual limbo-purgatory of neutrality, all of which will be equally fun theoretically! :catwink:

9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Mine will drift to whichever provides the better opportunity...
    Or both, if to maximize profits...

10. Jirky-Kake

@BlueShard
    In both of your applications, you have 81 points allocated in your attributes. Your character has to have 80 starting out.

I'm using your latest one, so preferably I'd rather you change that one.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  11. BlueShard

I see....

Edited: Endurance is now 14 instead of 15.

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  12. Jirky-Kake

Alrighty! I've finally finished up all the applications. Now all I need to do is to create a couple important NPCs with Techno. In the meantime, applications are coming to a close soon, so if you still haven't submitted an app and are interested in joining, this is your last chance~!

I'll still edit anything that's already been approved. However, after we're finished with the NPCs, everything will be finalized and alterations will be rarely accepted.

Edit: Currently, there's a reserved spot for one of my friends who plans to join in a later ACT, so there's technically only two spots remaining.

13. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I'm really looking forward to this one.

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

This is how I feel about this RP:

[​IMG]

15. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Minor nitpick, but Level 15 should have 145 points, not 150, that should be Level 16.

HunterC1998 and Jirky-Kake like this.
  16. Jirky-Kake

I'm fairly certain I did that right...

75 + ( 5 * L ) = P
    L = Level (Player)
    P = Points (Attributes)

75 + ( 5 * 15 ) = 150

That's what I'm getting, at least. I tried to ensure it'd be like this so it's a nice divisor of 25 every 5 levels which is why we start at 80.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

75 and 75 make 150 yeah.

18. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Derp. I forgot how math worked.

Jirky-Kake and HunterC1998 like this.
  19. HunterC1998

Don't I know how that feels.

20. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Hrm. I'm contemplating whether or not I should do this one. How active do you think you will be, @Jirky-Kake? Is it gonna tone down to a one reply a day sorta thing, will @TechnoCupcake be taking replies as well, how is that all gonna work out? And how exactly would one set up a conventional medic/support character?

Jareix Cryvix and Firebird Zoom like this.