Modding Help AI Command

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by gg30433043, May 14, 2016.

1. gg30433043

gg30433043 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm playing the Nightly Build, and trying to fix it. I already changed it so it gives you the quest to start the graduation, and I want to add a ship command to sail so you teleport to the world its on. The thing is, I'm not sure what to put for the action or command part. Is it even possible for a aicommand to teleport you to another world? If not, can I add something else that allows me from the start of the game to get to that world without having to cheat using admin commands?
    Code:
    {
      "commandName" : "IntroMisson",
      "onlyOnce" : true,
      "icon" : "teleporter.png",
      "actions" : [
         {
          "action" : "DisableCommand",
          "command" : "intromisson"
         },
         {
          "action" : "what do I put here",
          "command" : "what do I put here"
         }
        ]
    }

2. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I don't think there's a list of the actions as they're hardcoded. Did you try warp / warp InstanceWorld: protectorate ?

Below is how I enabled the story, it's just patches but it's the best solution I've found. I don't know what happens in multiplayer though as I haven't tested anything past singleplayer.

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/nightly-story.3660/

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  3. gg30433043

gg30433043 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice! :party:This is exactly what I was trying to do from the begging, however I couldn't find out how to change where you spawn when you load the game. I looked through your code and saw you change intro instance to the story start. What is Intro Instance anyway?