1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Advanced Wiring Components v0.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Will allow you to build a more advanced circuits.

1. Krakozyabra

Krakozyabra Void-Bound Voyager

Krakozyabra submitted a new mod:

Advanced Wiring Components - Will allow you to build a more advanced circuits.

Read more about this mod...

2. almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice, this will ease a bit the pain of massive wirings. Further components may be an OR3, an Air sensor (a NOT+Liquid sensor that activates when there is no liquid) and a Darkness sensor (NOT + Light sensor).

3. pixelett

pixelett Space Spelunker

HEY do you think you could make a keypad thats wireable and is password protected? so like when you place it you put in a password and only people who type in the password can either destroy it or activate it. theres another mod like this but it is outdated and if you could do this it would make me so happy :)

4. Krakozyabra

Can you give me link or name of this mod? I have some troubles with GUI and making object unbreakable. I think create such thing will be great idea, thx for your reply.

5. Krakozyabra

6. pixelett

pixelett Space Spelunker

7. Ansixilus

Ansixilus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Three (and a half, four?) requests:
    Can you make a (NOT)AND switch, where it activates when A is off and B is on?
    Can you make a NOT version of the invisible proximity sensor? It's used often in portal challenge rooms; ID "invisibleproximitysensor"
    And for the most bizarre request, an AND invisible proximity sensor: requires signal A and proximity to activate.
    The last would be a NOT version of the invisible-AND.

Also, your work is great.

8. DalisGura

DalisGura Void-Bound Voyager

Hey my friend. I think you should add in a timer, state cell, and flip-flop. Essential look at the mine craft mod BluePower or RedPower for circuit ideas :p. Love the idea. Going to install it when I can

9. Krakozyabra