REQUEST Adv. End Game Mod Requests

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Solaria14, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Solaria14

Solaria14 Space Hobo

So it becomes EXTREMELY easy to make lots of money quick, and farming/caretaking can become quiet redundant. Here is some of my ideas if modders can implement them. I know they are way 'advanced', but it would add additional gameplay for endgame.

Cooking Skill
    - More you cook the more your skill goes up. Nothing fancy, just another goal to add content.

Expanded Fridge
    - Dependent on cooking skill maybe/maybe not.
    - Available via carpenter after house is completed for 200k and cooking gets maxed to 10. (I know this is 'excessive', but it really is not with all the $$ you can make easy after/in year 2). Maybe add 5-6 more rows.

Chests
    - Add different color/types of chests for better organized storage. Maybe make 'season' chests with the 'season' crest on them. Available after year 2 and max house complete. Cost could be 40-80 hardwood each.

General Store Expansion
    - Make the General Store expansion an option. Increases the store - visually - and adds a lot more content/items (items made by modders). Cost is 400k via carpenter + 999 wood and 999 stone.

Husband/Wife
    - Ability to 'check mark' what you want them to do everyday. Cook/feed animals/water plants/gather forage. Depends on hearts values if they do it or not.

Mini 'spa' house expansion
    - Ability to add a mini spa that does the same as the main spa to house. Expansion can be 500k and after house is complete.

Toggable Survivaliblity
    - Can toggle on hunger/thirst. Makes gameplay more challenging.

Ability to 'paint' farm buildings.
    - Option opens up via carpenter after final house expansion.

Rope/Cages
    - Ability to 'take/rope' cattle/pig/sheep and have them follow you. Can take them to be sold instead of selling them via info screen.
    - Cage a chicken/duck/rabbit and manually have to walk to sell it to farm below our main farm.

Ability to raise horses/breed different colors.

This is just some end game stuff to make you work and spend your $$$ that you get. :3 I do hope someone can make these things happen.

michiewolf, Ludacryst and desbro like this.
    • desbro

desbro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh my god a rope lead for rogue beasts would be beautiful. I dunno about you, but some evenings when I let the animals out, there's a rogue chicken or duck that refuses to head into the coop after everyone else and just SITS THERE from 5 until 8.

• Ludacryst

Ludacryst Void-Bound Voyager

This should just be an actual game expansion instead of a mod, maybe bring this to CA himself? He seems pretty attentive and caring about what people want.

• Solaria14

Solaria14 Space Hobo

Yes it happens all the time :p