Additional Spouse Conversations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Xamerzan, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Ok, so this is somewhat of a minor thought... but I thought it'd be nice if your spouse would comment on a day where a festival took place (and perhaps your personal involvement if it's an interactive event).

For example, if you're married to Abigail and win the egg hunt, she'll be happy for you but say she'll win next year... the alternative being that she'll boast how well she did during the hunt whereas a close-call might result in her wondering if you let her win (not in a negative sense though). This is but one example and only one spouse character, but I think it'd deepen the immersion for some (if not most) people. If you guys have any other suggestions in regards to this subject, please feel free to post them here.

deukahng likes this.
    • StardewPally

StardewPally Big Damn Hero

I'd like it if my wife took my kids to festivals with us. Maybe mention them once in awhile. Especially, I'd love a family table during the Feast of the Winterstar. I mean, what's the point of having children if you just sequester them in your home all the time. Besides if both my wife and I are at the festival then we just left the children home alone for, like, 8 hours. CPS is going to want a word with us...

EltonScone and deukahng like this.
      • Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Indeed! This was something that kind of bothered me as well. Either you or your spouse should be allowed to take our children places... just nowhere dangerous, of course. I believe this was mentioned in my "More Spouse & Baby Interactions" post... but still, it's definitely something that I see needing to be added and soon!

• deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

I want Leah to comment on my fishing prowess. Look at all these tokens I won, baby. I did it for you.