1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Additional early fuel types

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Asvarduil, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asvarduil

Asvarduil Astral Cartographer

So one of the mechanics I really like about Starbound is the ship fueling mechanic.

While I ge Coal as an early fuel source, I couldn't help but notice that we get some Corn seeds while starting out. As Ethanol fuel is growing in usage here in the States (and, is derived from corn), I was wondering if a sort of fuel refinement station would make sense that would allow you to convert certain things like corn into different fuel sources (like vials of Ethanol, etc.)

2. BRAWW

BRAWW Vice-President of the Red Gang

There's a Suggestions subforum, feel free to make that suggestion over there (if it hasn't been made already, use the search function!).

This is really early beta thought, I'm sure there are other early-game fuel types planned in the future, just not implemented. I believe there's already a mod that allows you to use different seeds to make fuel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.