Add Stats to Clothes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by quenry, Jan 17, 2020.

1. quenry

quenry Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, I reaallly wanna add stats to certain clothes items, like armour and helmet. Doesn't make sense in my brain you can equip iron armor or a squire's helm and it does nothing to protect you >_<

Is this a difficult thing to do? I'm willing to try and create a mod, I just know nothing about developing. Can someone either take up my banner or point me in the right direction? Cheers.

Fuzzyman likes this.
    • Fuzzyman

Fuzzyman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been asking for that for years. I don't think CA want's it in the game.

• endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

hmm...my suggestion would be to add minor stats to clothings made of precious gems (so not all clothings).
        for example, the Magic Sprinkle Shirt, it's made of Magic Rock Candy which can be traded for 3 Prismatic Shards, a single shard is really rare nevermind 3 of them. so the cloth should have some stats (probably +1 or 2 Luck) so we could feel "rewarded".
        and if Metal Armors (Steel/Gold/Iridium) would have a bonus defense stat, maybe the defense value on the shoes should be lowered a bit or even replaced with speed bonus to make it immersive. so we rely on armor for defense, and shoes for speed.