1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. LadyRunefarmer816

LadyRunefarmer816 Space Hobo

It's been over 15 minutes and I can't find a confirmation email. I've tried re-sending it, but no dice. Help please and thanks. :)

2. LadyRunefarmer816

LadyRunefarmer816 Space Hobo

third resend is the charm i guess. please ignore.

3. Evgenalex

Evgenalex Space Hobo

hello I can not activate my account. thank you

4. GoldenBowtie

GoldenBowtie Aquatic Astronaut

I got the confirmation-email but after i open the link it says "Your account could not be confirmed." :/
    pls help

5. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Both are Active

6. doxheart

doxheart Guest

I managed to get the confirmation email with another email address so if at all possible I would like it if this account was deleted to free up the username.

but also thought I would let you all know I had trouble getting it on this account with a @gmail.com email whereas I instantly got it on another with an @ymail.com email. Just something that may help you with any problems in the future so you can further help anyone who comes your way.

7. Jays16

Jays16 Space Hobo

Hello! Received the confirmation email BUT when I clicked it , the page just said Error - Your account could not be confirmed. Please help.

8. Princess Chuccccc

Princess Chuccccc Space Spelunker

I am receiving the email after an hour of sending a confirmation request;however, when i click the link it brings me to the same page showing "It looks as if you haven't confirmed your account yet via e-mail. Please let us know in the General Forum Help subforum if you're having issues."

9. ionko62

ionko62 Space Hobo

I cannot verify my acc i got the email but its says error acc cannot be verified

10. The | Suit

Both your accounts are valid already. It was just an error trying to validate already valid accounts.

Activated

11. TheBoomDog

TheBoomDog Aquatic Astronaut

Never got the email. Email is spelled correctly.
    Thanks

12. DOOMVALLEY

DOOMVALLEY Space Hobo

I'm not receiving any email to my gmail account which I used to register here. I tried resending once but no luck. :(

13. Nocturnal Sun

Nocturnal Sun Space Hobo

Please send me ACTIVATION Mail.
    I can't activate

14. botcheroo

botcheroo Void-Bound Voyager

Cant activate account

can't activate account

Account still not activated after 1 year!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2018
  15. The | Suit

Your account was made 1: 38 pm today.

16. Puk

Puk Space Hobo

No Email for 30 minutes even after resending.
    Please solve the problem...

17. Linneacs

Linneacs Space Hobo

Never got the email on my sbcglobal account so I tried gmail and still didn't get it. I'd love to get updates of some of my fav mods but I can't without signing up :c

edit: Finally got it! idk if it was the time or someone here, but thank you!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  18. hiroki05

hiroki05 Space Hobo

Can't confirm account, I eventually get the email after waiting a while, but I just get an error when I click the link. Can't update my mods till this gets sorted out :(
    Edit: Nevermind, the email link finally worked

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  19. demonized water

demonized water Space Hobo

I've tried several times and checked all my inboxes and the email still hasn't come. It's just a gmail address. Please help! :(

20. littleEevee

littleEevee Space Hobo

Hello there, i have been waiting patiently for a while now but not gotten the emal to confirm my account and i would hope someone could manually confirm my acccount then, Thanks in advance