1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Forgot password to old account, tried to reset password, the email never came.

Now forced to make a new account, and the confirmation email doesn't come.

Just want to download a mod and play stardew valley...using Yahoo email

2. PteJitters

PteJitters Space Hobo

I can't validate my account because I initially put a period at the end of my email by mistake, I've updated it to the proper one now but it still sends the validation to the wrong place

3. Zissika

Zissika Void-Bound Voyager

I can't Activate my Account because i don't get the Email. Please help me with this? :)

4. Zadhar

Zadhar Orbital Explorer

Made an Account 30mins ago and no Confirmation Email. Freenet. Could somebody please activate my account.

5. lollo-hehe

lollo-hehe Aquatic Astronaut

I've not gotten a verification e-mail. I checked my mail so it's correct and I've tried the re-send three times. I've also checked my spam folder but nothing

6. ramgallardo

ramgallardo Space Hobo

I cant confirm my email
    pls help!

7. Emtheartnerd

Emtheartnerd Space Hobo

It won't send my confirmation email

8. carterMlimb00

carterMlimb00 Void-Bound Voyager

I sent my email a day ago and i've resent it several times and it won't work. my account is cartermlimb00@gmail.com

9. John_the_Dragon

John_the_Dragon Intergalactic Tourist

Having Trouble with my e-mail provider, earthlink. It tends to do this from time to time. I'd like to get confirmed to download a mod.

10. Ddan724

Ddan724 Space Hobo

Ive sent multiple confirmation emails, not misspelled. Just doesnt appear in my inbox.

11. StarGeneral

StarGeneral Space Hobo

No confirmation-mail by using Freenet.de...
    Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot in advance!

12. AlanCorvus

AlanCorvus Space Spelunker

I got the confirmation email, but when I clicked the link, I got sent to a screen on the forum saying 'error' and that my account could not be confirmed.

13. AlanCorvus

AlanCorvus Space Spelunker

Never mind, I decided to try resending the email and trying the new link, and now it seems to have worked.

14. jomat

jomat Space Hobo

Hi, I registered yesterday and didn't receive the mail until today. I tried to resend it several times, but i can't see a connection attempt in my mail.log.

15. jomat

jomat Space Hobo

The mail problem (with all the bigger providers) probably is because the reverse DNS of your mail server doesn't resolve to the IP. I got some logs in the meantime.

16. snidget351

snidget351 Yeah, You!

I have not gotten an email to validate my account.

17. Nerez

Nerez Space Hobo

After 10 hours and multiple requests, still haven't received confirmation email.

18. Sereiya

Sereiya Void-Bound Voyager

Same here, didn't receive the confirmation mail. Tried to change my adress to protonmail, but it wouldn't let me before account confirmation. Is there any confirmed problem with @freenet.de mail adresses?

19. IceMaverick

IceMaverick Void-Bound Voyager

Posting because I have no received my confirmation email and would like my account activated manually please.

20. Zerine

Zerine Space Hobo

NVM. I got it hours later.

Last edited: May 13, 2018