1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Al6atros

Al6atros Void-Bound Voyager

cant confirm account but I got the email

2. Lirili

Lirili Guest

Hello, i can't activate my account. I didn't get the email, would you send me the email? thank you

3. ewanthehuman

ewanthehuman Intergalactic Tourist

Hi,

I've confirmed my email, but when i go back to the site it still says I haven't. pls help.

4. Dainslaif

Dainslaif Space Hobo

i did not get a confirmation email even when re sending it many time, please help!

5. Dainslaif

Dainslaif Space Hobo

ok i got the email and now it wont confirm, help again!

6. zsc1212

zsc1212 Space Hobo

Hello~ I didn't receive the confirmation email. Please help me!!! :)

7. Koronius

Koronius Void-Bound Voyager

Could one of the mods please activate my account. Ive tried three times to get an activation Email (I waited about an hour in between the second and third attempt). So far I've been receiving nothing. I have checked the correct spelling several times and nothing turned up in the spam/virus probability inboxes of my mail adress. i honestly do not know any possible way to get it working on my own.

So if I may ask this of you, please...

8. Snuggy

Snuggy Void-Bound Voyager

Yep, email isn't coming through. Tried a bunch, even waited a few days. This is gonna have to be manual I'm afraid.

9. Ren the Farmergrrrl

Ren the Farmergrrrl Void-Bound Voyager

Ack! No receiving the confirmation email. Not using one of the troublesome providers but 3Cows/gmail. The GOOD news is that my Spam folder is crystal clean. Also, social and promotions folders.

Thanks in advance for your help.

====================

Thank you. Happily resolved :)

10. tariqk

tariqk Aquatic Astronaut

Hello! I've registered the account earlier this hour, but it looks like the confirmation email hasn't come in yet. I've checked my email address, and it appears to be in order. Thanks in advance!

11. Wylde

Wylde Space Hobo

Like most here, never got a confirmation email sent.

12. Guppy Camatara

Guppy Camatara Space Hobo

I cannot activate my account, can you please help?

13. KoolAid

KoolAid Space Hobo

I have resent the email multiple times, triple checked the email address and yet I have still not recieved the confirmation email.

14. ChrisElm

ChrisElm Space Hobo

I resent the email several times but didnt get one, email is correctly spelled.

Edit: got all now

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  15. EnteErdnuss

EnteErdnuss Space Hobo

I've resent the mail several times now, didn't receive it yet :(

16. rinkink

rinkink Void-Bound Voyager

Not getting confirmation mail. Registered yesterday, have requested the confirmation to be resent, nothing. Please help.

17. Dou

Dou Guest

So I can't login to my forum account because of deletion of my two step authentication app .
    Can the two step verification be deactivated .

I have also sent an email to @contactchucklefish.com regarding this problem .

FYI my forum account name is Dougyhowzer

18. harlan

harlan Guest

waited 24 hours, did the 2 step verification so email is correct. still have not received a email so i cant download any mods which makes me sad.

19. Issey

Issey Space Hobo

Hello all,
    i try to resent the e-mail several times but never get one, would you be so nice and manually activate me pls?

Thank you =)

20. Milcore

Milcore Yeah, You!

My email account is on AOL.com and has been a couple hours, have not received the confirmation email. Have resent it 2 times already.
    Thanks