1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. toxiclunch

toxiclunch Orbital Explorer

Please help, the email isn't showing up to confirm. All I want to do is download the easier fishing mod for stardew. *exasperated sigh*

2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

I've activated you

3. Swifte

Swifte Space Hobo

Got the confirmation e-mail and then tried to confirm my account but it said it was unable to.
    Could it possibly have something to do with when I made my account I was at my PC and when I tried to confirm my account I was on my phone.

4. seraku

seraku Big Damn Hero

Trying to be patient, but I suspect the confirmation emails have fallen prey to the ravenous data goblins that trap unsuspecting packets.

When you are able, please activate my account manually. Thanks.

Edit: Confirmation emails finally appeared after half a day, so no manual intervention is required.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  5. Sue77

Sue77 Intergalactic Tourist

I am :) Thank you!

6. marym

marym Space Hobo

Hi, I haven't received a confirmation email - have been trying for a few days.

Thanks.
    Mary

7. buginette

buginette Yeah, You!

Tried three times, still didn't get anything ):

8. rangingwarr

rangingwarr Void-Bound Voyager

It's been 3 days and I still haven't gotten the activation email. Thanks in advance for the assistance

9. Email is correct and everything, but no email is sending to me. :( I've tried 4 times and waited 20 minutes and everything. No spam or nothing.

10. chrisrothen

chrisrothen Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I registered with an aol acount before I knew, there might be problems. I tried to create another account with a different adress but it wasn't possible for some reason. Could you please look into that?

11. WarCry

WarCry Space Hobo

Not gettin the email confirmation. Need Help :poptop:

12. Zoidberg441

Zoidberg441 Space Hobo

also not getting any email

13. WarCry

WarCry Space Hobo

Need email for confirmation' not receiving it . THX :fishbowl:

14. Dracul19812

Dracul19812 Void-Bound Voyager

hi, i tried to receive a confirmation e-mail long ago. i wished some helpers for Stardew valley. No E-Mail in account, even in spam no chance. tried 2 times again, the same thing. Sorry for troubles and thank you for help

15. WhatIsLyfe

WhatIsLyfe Guest

i didnt get any emails pls send confirmation email to me

16. Alifmustaqim

Alifmustaqim Guest

I haven't received a confirmation email

17. Chumpstick

Chumpstick Void-Bound Voyager

Despite my best efforts, the conformation e-mail continues to evade my grasp. pls help

18. wickedOtaku123

wickedOtaku123 Space Hobo

Pls confirm.I have yet to get comfirmed.thank you

19. wickedOtaku123

wickedOtaku123 Space Hobo

i waited 15 minutes and i havent gotten confirmation

20. B_Scott

B_Scott Space Hobo

I just realized I misspelled my email and know that I'm trying to change it, it says that my real email is already taken. What should I do?