1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. spenjak18

spenjak18 Big Damn Hero

I kept resending the conformation email for roughly an hour ago and still ain't showing up

2. jlk998

jlk998 Space Hobo

Hey guys. I'm having a problem with activation e-mail. I haven't recieved it. Could someone manually activate my account, please? Thanks in advance.

3. LEAHharrison

LEAHharrison Space Hobo

I haven't gotten the activation email and I keep hitting resend and I get nothing.

4. ViHQ

ViHQ Space Spelunker

Haven't received email, please enact soon.

5. Deathasaur2076

Deathasaur2076 Space Hobo

I keep on resending to confirm my email and it doesn't pop up I need help

6. Shadowlight284

Shadowlight284 Intergalactic Tourist

Hey im trying to get my account authenticated and its not sending me the email confirmation I tried resending a great deal of times and I also tried changing emails but it didn't work either. I do hope I get authenticated soon there are some mods I would really want to give a shot at.

7. Neonzilla

Neonzilla Space Hobo

I have been waiting over a week for help...and no email has been sent. I've checked and all

8. dpbethesda336

dpbethesda336 Space Hobo

Signed up an hour ago and cant activate my account because the email was not sent.

9. sonicthedeku

sonicthedeku Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i can not seem to activate my email for some reason i just creaed a account and i dont get the email please help

oh and its ben 15 mins

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
  10. Valherjaren

Valherjaren Space Hobo

No email sent, though I resent several times. I'd like my account activated.

11. Bsipocz

Bsipocz Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I need some assistance activating my forum account. Thank you.

12. jackle998

jackle998 Void-Bound Voyager

hello there, i have attempted to resend the email 3 times now, i have checked the spam and inbox to no avail. it has been 15 minutes since the first was to be sent, and my e-mail is spelt correctly. can i please have my account activated?

13. MKJ777

MKJ777 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello sir, i have tried to resend the email 4 times with no luck, can you please activate my account sir?

14. ImJester

ImJester Space Hobo

I haven't gotten the email yet, I would greatly appreciate assistance in activating my account. :)

15. RevenantGrace

RevenantGrace Big Damn Hero

I have tried to resend the email a couple of times and I still haven't got it, I would like my account activated please.

16. Keldo_

Keldo_ Space Hobo

hi i cant activate my account i have resent the email a ton and waited an hour, please fix

17. Chuckfazzy

Chuckfazzy Space Hobo

I am not recieveing my email I spelt it correctly, if possible can u manually activate it, I have resent it so many times

18. spenjak18

spenjak18 Big Damn Hero

i'm still having the issue can someone manually activate it please?

19. Shadowlight284

Shadowlight284 Intergalactic Tourist

I'm still having problems with my account confirmation and I would love to try out some of the mods this community has.

20. Deathasaur2076

Deathasaur2076 Space Hobo

I'm not getting an email it has been 1 hour send it