1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Access Granted 2.0

Accessories and References Galore!

1. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

OK NOW I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN DOIN CRAP AND I ENDED UP DESIGNING A FULL COSTUME FOR "APPLEMAN", I REGRET NOTHING

Crusism and Apple Kid like this.
  2. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

The helmet for appleman would be a candy apple red and be this kinda helmet
    [​IMG]
    With a neon red visor and a "stem" antannae sticking out the back with a leaf dangling off.
    As for the clothes it would probably be somthing similar to old school 80's starlord
    [​IMG]
    Only your choicr in colour pallet

Crusism likes this.
  3. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

You've put way too much effort into this lmao, I'm gonna have to draw Appleman now.

Crusism and nuker19 like this.
  4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

When you are awake at 5 am watching people who can take care of themselves you get alot of time to think

5. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

This is very true, I can agree with this.

Crusism likes this.
  6. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Heh...

Oh! How about if you do make these items wearable you could call them "AoAM&SB memorabilia"? Or somthing like that. The tooltips coupd be this:
    Apple man helmet: "its just hard plastic and foam but it still looks pretty awsome".
    Appleman jacket: "the pockets are not even real, they are just flaps! Still cool though..."
    Appleman pants: "poofy where it isint needed, tight where it is, you feel silly but also pretty heroic"

Sproutboy bandanna+sprout: "oh THATS how they made the little sprout stick out of his head!"
    Sproutboy leotard (top and bottom): "this is utterly humiliating..."

Dr sour wig, moustache and monocle: "you feel pretty nefarious wearing this licensed memorabilia"
    Dr sour labcoat (top): "the neon green labcoat isnsuprisingly breathable!"
    Dr sour labcoat (bottom) "comfy slacks and oxford shoes, weird combo, verrry cushy"

7. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Hell, when I have the time I'll just make a full mod with all that
    Clothes, weapons, the works.

8. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

8D that sounds awsome! I'm still willingnto do a full script

9. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

If you really want to, then go for it! I'm not gonna stop ya.
    Might be a little while before I start on another mod tho since I'm still working on updates for Starsuits and Access Granted and I've still got a lot of work to do on MEGA MOD...
    Busy busy busy.

10. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Whats mega mod?

11. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Well, MEGA MOD is a mod filled with classic Mega Man themed items, weapons and a few other things.
    And when i say classic, i mean before Mega Man x since nobody's made a classic Mega Man mod for Starbound yet.
    Atm I'm working on the busters, first thing that was made tho was a custom Rush pet.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Crusism likes this.
  12. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Well that sounds awsome, you got my blessing for that mod

Crusism likes this.
  13. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Holy Shit. I've only been away for a few days, and what a good read through the posts this is. X'D

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT *HYPE BREAKS OUT OF WINDOW*

14. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Y U KEEP LIEKIN MAH THINGS!? I SAY DUMB SHIT, ITS WORTLESS

15. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Entertainment Value. =P

16. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Alright then

17. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

I am actually, driving me crazy, no point speaking about right now. How long does it take you to make a helm? Seems like a decently large process.

18. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

My little brother requested a tiny cactus in a clay pot on top of the head as a hat

19. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

[​IMG]

He also wanted his pet bird as a hat, like either on top of the head or on the shoulder if possible

The bird looks like this
    [​IMG]

20. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Actually, it surprisingly only takes me about 15-30 minutes to make up the sprites (including the icon sprites) and coding for em
    I just take awhile to update the mod because I'm usually busy with a lot of things... Like the next update probably wont be until a few weeks since I've been busy working on sprites and ideas for a game.
    And if you'd like some help with your mod, I offer you my assistants!

Did you not already see the tiny head cactus? That was one of the first items made lmao, it should be under the name Dennis. It'll probably get a sprite update soon since it's pretty outdated looking.
    Also, i plan to make a shoulder bird BUT I can make a bird update with a bunch of different birds either on your head or shoulders because I mean, I honestly want a big ol' owl to chill on my head.

Crusism likes this.