RELEASED Access Chest Anywhere [Smapi 0.40.0^]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by VIspReaderUS, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Are you aware of this Chests Label System mod by marianomdq? It's pretty recent.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Works very well, too.

• MbahGondrong

MbahGondrong Seal Broken

Still working with latest SMAPI and 1.11?

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Haven't upgraded on SMAPI. A while back I noticed that some of the mods I use didn't appear to work with the latest version. I can't say I've checked recently, but this shouldn't be construed as a criticism of SMAPI itself, which is fantastic. It's just that I'm happy with what my mods can do now. If that changes, I'll upgrade.

CLS does work perfectly well with SDV 1.11, however.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I upgraded to SMAPI 1.15 today and I'm LOVING it! Not only it tells you exactly which of your mods are no longer compatible, but it also links any existing upgrades (even non-official ones). It's brilliant!

And I know I'm using a mod to access chests anywhere, just not sure where I got it from. There may be more than one version at this point.

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

• littlemoduser

littlemoduser Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to use this without the chest label system or the CLS without this?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@littlemoduser Neither mod works with recent versions of the game. You can use Chests Anywhere instead (which can be configured to only show labels if that's what you want).

• littlemoduser

littlemoduser Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild I'm not sure how to configure it. Uggghhhh I'm looking for a recent label chest rn on nexus

Edit - Can't find any :(

• 2yammy4u

2yammy4u Void-Bound Voyager

Hi guys, has anybody found a way to have your fridge restored to normal size? This mod has made my fridge shrink and I cannot scroll to see all contents.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@2yammy4u Are you sure it was this mod? It's been incompatible since 2016.