Accepting Requests!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JayZulko, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

OH YES!!! The world will be ours soon !!! MUAHAHAHAAHA

2. Noble Pigeon

Noble Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

Could you perhaps do my character? Name's Amestris, part-time galactic stock broker, full-time galactic adventurer!

[​IMG]

Personality? Eccentric, hot-headed, and has an unhealthy addiction to the art of acquiring money---as in, adventuring!

As for the picture: I dunno, maybe her exploring some ancient tomb, Indiana Jones style, and as she's reaching for some big diamond on a pedestral, a gleam in her eye, there's some unseen terror in the shadows about to strike from behind...it doesn't have to be that exact scenario if you don't feel you could do that. Just so long as it depicts her going on a thrilling (and dangerous) journey to wherever, go nuts!

3. JacobPanda

JacobPanda Subatomic Cosmonaut

uh huh sure "galactic stock broker"

4. Noble Pigeon

...Yes? Why would that be in dispute? The firm she works worked with is legit!

5. JacobPanda

her clothes.. just sayin' ;)

6. JayZulko

JayZulko Void-Bound Voyager

Just stopping in, sorry to say I took last week off and probably not getting much work in this week either. I'll be back in full force soon I promise!

Adam05PL and betudi like this.
  7. betudi

betudi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hahaha bcoz it is unequip , just ignore it yoh

8. InsanityPixelated

InsanityPixelated Existential Complex

Great job! Can you try mine?
    [​IMG]

It'd be much appreciated! I'd love to get something like this as my profile picture!

9. Adam05PL

If he'll do you'r request you won't be dissapointed :3 Just look at my profile pic I got from him. It's so amazing <3

10. InsanityPixelated

InsanityPixelated Existential Complex

Wow! That really is amazing!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  11. JayZulko

@JacobPanda:
    I just got done last night, I hope you like it! SB-Glitch-HUM.png

JacobPanda and Adam05PL like this.
  12. Adam05PL

13. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

So I'm next then :D

14. JacobPanda

15. JacobPanda

Can you do another Character of mine? Gold Grind is the Upgraded Version of Glitch_hum Meaning he's Serious about finding his home i'd like him to be holding a Rocket launcher with a Bone hammer in the Other hand standing ontop of a Hill Thank you in advance

Attached Files:

16. JayZulko

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement!
    Just updating anyone who's interested:
    I've been working on finding myself a place to live for a couple months and am now moved into my own place! Yay!
    I have barely unpacked anything, my cell phone rarely works there and I don't have my internet hooked up yet so I have to get in what time I can while I'm at my job.

@Hawk Novablast : I've started on your pic and am very happy with my first session. It's a little cartoony but I think it will be a good turnout. I'll also try to provide you with a couple versions of the pic so you'll have one for an avatar.
    @betudi : I'd love to do a character art trade with you, but I need to figure out which character is ready for presentation. I will get back to you on that. Hopefully soon!
    @Noble Pigeon : I think I'm going to choose you for my next pic after I'm done with Hawk. I have a great idea in my head for it so I'm excited to get it done. I hope I don't take too long to get around to it.
    @JacobPanda : I'll gladly do another one for your new version of your character, but as you can read here I might push it down the list a little. Sorry!
    @InsanityPixelated : I'll get around to yours as well, but for now I love your current avatar!

That's about it from me right now. Hope you guys are having a good time in game and in life!

17. Adam05PL

Nice =) Hope you like you'r new house =)

18. JacobPanda

yey thnk u i luv u Tons and tons of homo.

19. MetalOvercoat

MetalOvercoat Subatomic Cosmonaut

How i can ask for one? OwO!

20. Noble Pigeon

Sounds good, hope ya settle in well! And take your time!