1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed About the Platinum Tier and Solarium Tier

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by MoonyJello, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyJello

MoonyJello Existential Complex

Assuming you're already working with these people, are their items under wraps for now like the rest of the game or will you be showcasing them at some point after the pre-order ends on the home page or in the Chronicle?

I think it'd be a good idea to share the items with the rest of the community, with the person permission. If I had $1000 to blow and was considering buying a Solarium Tier, seeing some weird Jewel Incrusted-Meat-Yoyo-Blade would definitely make me buy it.

SOCRATES likes this.
  2. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

We have not yet been in contact with the individuals who have purchased the $500+ tiers. We're waiting for the dust to clear and the smoke to settle before contact. It will be anywhere from 1-8 weeks depending on how many we get and how quickly we get to it.

This isn't my area of expertise however.

SOCRATES likes this.
  3. NabuK

NabuK Void-Bound Voyager

Ok! I understand it well! For now i'm imagining 2 or 3 weapons...
    Thanks Omni for details!!!

killemded and SOCRATES like this.
  4. Spooky

Spooky Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A few weeks to formulate a plan. Yeees. The galaxy will be mine.

5. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well im sure that if peole are willing enough to buy such a high tier package then they will be ok with waiting.:chucklefish:

6. Mega Man X

Mega Man X Industrial Terraformer

I can only imagine what kind of crazy things they'll come up with.

7. SOCRATES

SOCRATES Space Hobo

All I want is for there to be a jewel encrusted pickle that you lob at the enemy and blows them up. That would be sweet.

8. Atokada

Atokada Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pickle suprise?

Phyrewall likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.