About the Future DLCs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dalrus, Feb 4, 2019.

1. dalrus

dalrus Intergalactic Tourist

Will the future DLC that devs mentioned going to be free or paid ?

• LingLing98

LingLing98 Space Hobo

I've seen a lot of posts and articles that say that there will be regular updates and even free dlc eventually. But don't quote me on that. I'm not entirely sure

• WarSection

WarSection Space Hobo

Specially registered to give you my words. I am a player from Russia who does not know English well, so please forgive me for any mistakes.

Here are both versions of my letter.

Thank you for creating the game WarGroove, I really liked it, I bought it on the very first day, when it became available for purchase.

But, here's what I would like to tell you about the game:
        - You have released the news that you will support the game (which I am extremely pleased). I beg you to improve AI, since its behavior is extremely unstable, then it behaves very cleverly and forces to strain the brain, then it makes concessions at every step. Advance Wars was a great AI, I hope you improve it to be the same.

- I, unlike many, understood why you didn’t pump the combat units in the game, and why the factions and their combat units have minimal differences, and I’m very grateful for that, because you did REAL Turn-based tactics, where everything decides not the level of the character, but the skill of the player himself (not for me to explain this to you). Please do not bend under the people who criticize the game for lack of pumping, do not make concessions. After all, your game in terms of gameplay is IDEAL, and I am very worried that possible changes will break its balance and introduce problems into the gameplay.

And you have a few mistakes in the Russian version of the game, for example, "кокружение", and there should be an "окружение". I noticed some mistakes, but, of course, it would be good if they were not there at all. I hope the patches fix it :)

I hope you understand my thoughts. Sorry for the confusion, I just care about the future of the game, and again I thank you for its creation. Good luck and success to you! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Специально зарегистрировался, чтобы передать вам свои слова. Я игрок из России, плохо знающий английский, поэтому прошу меня простить за возможные ошибки. Вот оба варианта моего письма.

Спасибо вам за создание игры WarGroove, очень понравилась, купил на в первый же день, когда он стала доступна для покупки.

Но, вот что я хотел бы вам передать касательно игры:
        - Вы выпустили новость, что будете поддерживать игру (чему я крайне рад). Я очень прошу вас улучшить AI, так как его поведение бывает крайне нестабильным, то он ведёт себя очень умно и заставляет напрячь мозг, то идёт на уступки на каждом шагу. В игре Advance Wars был отличный AI, я надеюсь, что вы его улучшите, чтобы он был таким же.

- Я, в отличии от многих, понял, почему вы не сделали прокачку боевых единиц в игре, и почему фракции и их боевые единицы имеют минимальные отличия, и очень вам за это благодарен, ведь вы сделали НАСТОЯЩУЮ Turn-based tactics, где всё решает не уровень персонажа, а навык самого игрока (не мне вам это объяснять). Пожалуйста, не прогибайтесь под людей, которые критикуют игру за отсутствие прокачки, не идите на уступки. Ведь ваша игра в плане геймплея ИДЕАЛЬНА, и я очень переживаю что возможные изменения сломают её баланс и внесут проблемы в геймплей.

И есть у вас несколько ошибок в русской версии игры, например "кокружение", а должно быть "окружение". Ошибок я заметил немного, но, конечно же, хорошо было бы, если бы их не было совсем. Надеюсь, патчи это поправят :)

Надеюсь, мои мысли вам понятны. Простите за сумбур, просто мне небезразлично будущее игры, и я снова благодарю вас за её создание. Удачи и успехов вам!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019