About Petals Being a Finite Resource

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Harisen, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Harisen

Harisen Void-Bound Voyager

Is it me or has anyone noticed that you can farm for petals on the Grand Pagoda Library mission?

I mean, it spawns a new instance every time it's loaded, so all the sliceable grass that drop petals before you enter the actual structure will respawn once you re-enter the mission after slicing them up.

It's not cheating if you don't use admin commands and just spawn this single mission to get all the petals you need for your dyes and stuff...

Right?

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Why would that be cheating? Never actually thought of doing that but it seems like a good idea. Usually I just beam to a garden world and just continuously circle it, picking up petals along the way. Flowers just keep spawning as you go around so it's easy to collect a lot of them.

3. Madmn967

Madmn967 Seal Broken

I dont think flowers keep spawning Pangaea but you could use a lush terraformer to get them to respawn. Though i think Harisen has the better idea since it costs nothing.

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I guess I could be wrong but then how do you explain it? I've literally beamed to a garden world and just continuously circled it and always found flowers along the way no matter how long I walked.

5. ISaidNo2U

ISaidNo2U Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sorry for the necro but flowers do not respawn, i googled. Grinding a mission is also not cheating.