1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue About multiplayer via Steam (Assets Mismatches (I Guess))

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by mqpanw, Aug 9, 2017.

1. mqpanw

mqpanw Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!

It has been a long time that I haven't toutched Starbound and one of my friends got me in the game onece again to play with him.

The problem is that we both play the game with mods: mine are minors such as interface redone or chest optimisations (+ SpawnableItemsPacks which is not installed via Steam Workshop), and his mods are majors with new contents etc. And when we try to play together via Steam multiplayer, I crash when I connect to his game or if I try to beam on a planet (My friend hosts all the time beacause his world is better than mine).

Exept the mods, I can't see anything else that causes these crashes. But these mods are really improtant for my friend's world because he built stuff with these contentsand SpawnableItemsPack is important to me because I'm bad at everything exept building.

Can somedy help me please? I'm ready to give you as many infos as you need to help me.

Thanks for reading me and I love you if you find the solution.

Mqpanw

P.S: Sorry for my english, I'm french.