Modding Discussion About adding dungeons to the game

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by TigrexDai, Jun 10, 2021.

1. TigrexDai

TigrexDai Void-Bound Voyager

You put 'tiled' into the root folder of Starbound, and put Spirit Tree Mod into mods folder.

2. TigrexDai

I'll give it a try

3. Lemon drops

Lemon drops Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It is still having the issue, it says that tile 2147483884 is invalid. I do not know much about this. Do you know a way to rectify this?

4. TigrexDai

If you're using Tiled, you can replace all the tilesets by tilesets in folder Spirit Tree Mod/tilesets
    And I've tried the method you'd mentioned, but part2-9 still don't appear.

5. Lemon drops

could you rephrase this? I have trouble understanding. I did what I think you meant and the inverse, but neither worked.

6. TigrexDai

Maybe I misunderstand your error, can you explain when does this 'tile ... is invalid' appear and how it affects your Tiled?

7. Lemon drops

Error opening 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Spirit Tree Race\dungeons\spirittree\spirittreefolkhouse6.json':

Invalid tile: 2147483884

8. TigrexDai

You can't open any of them due to this error or just part6?

9. TigrexDai

Maybe you can try to open all the tilesets in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Spirit Tree Race\tilesets first and then reopen those dungeons? And make sure you put tiled folder in the right place :)

10. Lemon drops

any of them, but the invalid tile changes for some

11. Lemon drops

unfortunately, this still does not work.

Could you send a screenshot of parts 2-9 with all layers shown? I do not think I will be able to figure this out in a timely manner.

12. TigrexDai

Here are the screenshots, now the problem is I can generate quite a lot parts at the same time using /placedungeon (that's to say using the command it works), but when it comes to auto-generation, it doesn't work

Attached Files:

• 2-9.zip
      File size:
      2.3 MB
      Views:
  13. Lemon drops

I can't see anything wrong with these, it has to have something to do with generation. Could you send the log after a failed generation?

14. TigrexDai

There isn't anything weird on the log so you don't need it I think ;-; Command works well so that means there's no mistake...?

15. Lemon drops

I am thinking there might be a problem related to world generation or something, IDK. This is the last thing I can think of doing. If the log doesn't show anything, I cannot help at this point.

16. TigrexDai

Ok, thanks a lot

17. TigrexDai

Anyway, I choose to upload my log, there are lots of errors relating to guns but that's not what we are concerning^ ^'

Attached Files:

18. TigrexDai

My friend sends me a log with error occuring, it occurs when generating dungeons using command.

Attached Files:

19. Lemon drops

Caused by: (RandomException) Empty container in randFrom

This is the cause of the error your friend was getting. Could you check using ctrl+f in your log if this is in your log?
    If it is not, your friend's error is likely a mod conflict.