1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed About 4-pack information

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by StarOrigin, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarOrigin

StarOrigin Space Spelunker

Hi,

I couldn't really find any info on the 4-pack in this particular sub forum, and unless I'm really blind and can't check the other sub forums either, so I'm kinda wondering what the 4-pack consists of at its base. How does it function, to be more precise?

Thank you,
    StarOrigin

2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

The four pack contains four of everything included in either the $15 or $20 tier. When you buy the pack you get 4 copies of everything for the price of 3, basically buy 3 get one free.

Jonesy likes this.
  3. StarOrigin

StarOrigin Space Spelunker

Oh, okay. Seems simple enough. Thank you for clarifying this bit of information. :D

4. KirasiN

KirasiN Existential Complex

Basically it's a humble page with 4 humble key links, each of those can be given to a person and has its own stuff in it, soundtracks and all that.

5. GourdCordman

GourdCordman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I do wish they'd put a disclaimer for required registry to humble bundle's site. That kind of caught me off guard and scared me a bit. It seemed a bit fishy what with the 'beta' and whatnot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.