Abigail Secret diary.

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by JamesTV, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JamesTV

JamesTV Space Hobo

Oh.. Seb.. He is the only person that understands me. Other people try but fail. Sebastian and I understand each other. I love to spend long dark nights alone with him and watch the moon above. He is always there for me. Whenever I need someone to talk to you I can rely on a sturdy conversation with him. He helps me through life and can talk to me differently than anyone else. I will always remember the night he kissed me... His lips so warm mine so cold the contact of lips to lips shot emotions at me I have never experienced before. I will never forget the night I ran to his room crying because I though nobody loved me... But I was wrong... Sebastian loved me...

Ohh... That was pretty bad sorry.

Gabaw likes this.
    • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Definitely shorter than most other works here but I don't think you'll find many people complaining about sebastian love lol. If you got more of these I'd like to see em :confirm:

Pudassassin likes this.
      • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

EXCUSE ME NO NO NO STOP RIGHT THERE. ABBY HAS LUCAS TO GIVE HER ALL THE LOVE. NOT THAT RAVEN HAIRED BOY SEB

Fymatdsrio, Pudassassin and Gabaw like this.
        • JamesTV

JamesTV Space Hobo

Haha

Pudassassin and Gabaw like this.
          • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Well, nice work! Although it is indeed short, it is something to start with!
            Welcome to the community.
            Lucas : We have to talk, amethyst girl!
            Abby : Wha...
            Lucas : I've just found this!
            Abby : Hey, that was my old diary! Listen to me pleassssssse.....

Gabaw and CjBeats like this.