Abigail 10 Heart Event not triggering?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheExoduser, Mar 7, 2016.

1. TheExoduser

TheExoduser Space Hobo

Hey there,

sooo... I've been "dating" (10 Hearts + Boquet) Abigail for over a season, but I'm not able to unlock her final cutscene in the mine. All former cutscenes worked properly.
    I visited the mines multiple times per day (in the morning ~8-9 AM and in the evening ~5-10 PM), I used different entrances (minecart, normal entrance, coming from the mines, by lift, etc.) but the event still won't trigger.

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something? Every help would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    • Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Seeing lots of people getting this problem, CA did offer a fix in the way of editing your save file.

He says to scroll to the EventsSeen section and delete any <int>6</int> lines you see.

Snaps of his tweets here: one two

• G_Case

G_Case Phantasmal Quasar

I've gotten the same problem but i got it to work. i went mining using minecart and mined until 10PM, came out of the mines and the event started.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

Hmmm wonder if this would fix my Sebastian's 10 event not triggering.

• Afterscore

You would need to know what value in EventsSeen is used by Sebastian and that particular event, but yes it would theoretically work if you could get that information.

• imaginary

imaginary Void-Bound Voyager

I didnt get the scene until 3 months after marriage

• TheExoduser

TheExoduser Space Hobo

Yep, you were right. Got the event on the first try, after removing the <int>6</int> from my save file :D
                Thanks a lot!

• Afterscore

Thank CA instead of me, I'm just passing along his wisdom.